Chris, I have the feeling the airsoft minigun wouldn't be legal in New York City.
Silly the amount of different laws we have regulating non-lethal weapons. With some of the airsoft guns I've seen, removing the orange barrel cap would be a bad idea. I saw one G-3 that looked like a full scale rifle and, without that orange cap, my time from ordering you drop it and you being dropped would be pretty short. 
Bob, I guess the price has come down since you bought yours. I saw this one at a Sports Academy Store that just opened here. They sell a nice selection of handguns and I had never seen a .500 magnum before. It actually felt pretty well balanced considering the size and weight. I noticed the barrel had a muzzle brake. I suspect that firing one without the brake wouldn't be a pleasant experience. They are supposed to be coming out with a .223 version next, which should make for an interesting hunting gun. I agree about stalking to hunt. I really hate how deer "hunters" here just sit in a tree stand and wait for the deer to come eat the corn they've (illegally) thrown out for them. Drinking beer and shooting things is not hunting.
David, I have long experience in abjectly apologizing for all my faults to women, so I can relate.
LTF, you are such a softy. You could have told the guy to take the horse away but it just wasn't in your heart. I'm sure you turned the air blue helping the nitwit get turned around, but it sounds like you're already in love with the new guy.
Snork!
Barry, a good, private office is essential to actually getting anything done when you work at home. way too easy to get off track if everyone feels like they can stop in for a visit. Well, except for the cat, of course.
Sandy, ow, sounds like your brother really has some challenges ahead of him. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. Since he's in good physical shape, I'm sure he'll recover just fine. McConnell flies KC-135 tankers. There's no such plane as a C-120. Your penance is to read Jane's All the World's Aircraft for the next week.
BTW, my very first girlfriend was named Sandra, so I've always liked that name.
Larry, sounds like your FIL is having a tough time of it. Chemo is hard on a younger person, let alone an elderly man. Dehydration is a common problems so the IV's will help. With the history of that place, and your wife being a nurse (I think I remember that, right?), I'd rather have them call to confirm any changes, even in the middle of the night, than let them do something dumb on their own again. I hope the chemo actually helps the cancer. He's on my prayer list also.
The deep freeze continues here. It did get up to 46 here for a few minutes, but all the puddles still have ice and it's down to 23 already, with a dew point of minus 1, something not often seen this far south. Still looks like we are on track for a really nasty winter storm on Thursday. I expect the milk and bread panic to start tomorrow, when the weather service starts to issue warnings. I'm surprised they are not highlighting this storm yet.
Bob, I guess the price has come down since you bought yours. I saw this one at a Sports Academy Store that just opened here. They sell a nice selection of handguns and I had never seen a .500 magnum before. It actually felt pretty well balanced considering the size and weight. I noticed the barrel had a muzzle brake. I suspect that firing one without the brake wouldn't be a pleasant experience. They are supposed to be coming out with a .223 version next, which should make for an interesting hunting gun. I agree about stalking to hunt. I really hate how deer "hunters" here just sit in a tree stand and wait for the deer to come eat the corn they've (illegally) thrown out for them. Drinking beer and shooting things is not hunting.
David, I have long experience in abjectly apologizing for all my faults to women, so I can relate.
LTF, you are such a softy. You could have told the guy to take the horse away but it just wasn't in your heart. I'm sure you turned the air blue helping the nitwit get turned around, but it sounds like you're already in love with the new guy.
Barry, a good, private office is essential to actually getting anything done when you work at home. way too easy to get off track if everyone feels like they can stop in for a visit. Well, except for the cat, of course.
Sandy, ow, sounds like your brother really has some challenges ahead of him. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. Since he's in good physical shape, I'm sure he'll recover just fine. McConnell flies KC-135 tankers. There's no such plane as a C-120. Your penance is to read Jane's All the World's Aircraft for the next week.
Larry, sounds like your FIL is having a tough time of it. Chemo is hard on a younger person, let alone an elderly man. Dehydration is a common problems so the IV's will help. With the history of that place, and your wife being a nurse (I think I remember that, right?), I'd rather have them call to confirm any changes, even in the middle of the night, than let them do something dumb on their own again. I hope the chemo actually helps the cancer. He's on my prayer list also.
The deep freeze continues here. It did get up to 46 here for a few minutes, but all the puddles still have ice and it's down to 23 already, with a dew point of minus 1, something not often seen this far south. Still looks like we are on track for a really nasty winter storm on Thursday. I expect the milk and bread panic to start tomorrow, when the weather service starts to issue warnings. I'm surprised they are not highlighting this storm yet.
