Ken, I sure hope it's just a simple fracture. She'll hobble around for a while but she'll be OK if it is. Most slips and falls on ice produce simple fractures. Do let us know how she's doing.
Jeffrey, LOL, I can remember when I got my first hard drive, It was a huge 10 megabytes and I though I could never fill that up. My current laptop has a 400 Gb hard drive that's already half full.

It's a conspiracy between hard drive makers and digital camera makers, I tell you.
Karl, that was a great story. Good thing he lives in Amish Country. Building a new barn in a day is no big deal for them. I think it's almost a form of recreation. I think we'd all be better off with some more Amish around. I don't know why, but the idea of Meatloaf and Alice Cooper together at Pebble Beach gives me the dry heaves.
Bob, I wonder how the guys who get those professional companies to build layouts for them feel about the end product? I'm sure they build nice stuff, but I know I'd be unhappy about some of the things they'd do and I wouldn't have a feeling for how my own layout was actually built and where the weak spots are. Somehow, I don't think I'd like it. Happy birthday to little Amaya and young Angela.
Hurricanes never even had names until 1953. Before that, they were refereed to for a couple of years by the phonetic alphabet (Able, Baker, etc) and before that it was by latitude and longitude. Legend has it that Army air Force meteorologist started to refer to hurricanes by women's names informally to make communications easier. They usually used the first name of popular actresses of the day, in no particular alphabetical order. The Weather Bureau began using women's names in alphabetical order in 1953, with the names chosen at random in a ten year cycle. Particularly bad hurricanes got their names retired and replaced with other names from a secondary list. In 1978, partially giving in to the political pressures of the day, hurricanes are alternately named after women and men. In 1988, Latino names were added, again because of political pressure. The first male hurricane to be "retired" was Andrew, in 1992.
David, I thought it would be neat to have a foothills layout and simulate the fog and low clouds hanging on the hills on the backdrop. Probably could do it with a photographic backdrop but painting the effect would be tough.
Chris, I think Cincy is mad at the Gators and paying you back with cold air. Of course, we're getting our share too. It's already down to 28 here, so your temperatures will be warm by comparison.