Secondhandmodeler
All new now!
Good morning folks.
Jim, it sounds like you are being very aggressive in stopping the train wreck. I think it sounds like the right thing to do. I know I never learn anything unless it impacts me financially. Consequences are a bitch huh?
No 'gators' up here in the great white north. We do have deer though, does that count? I guess I've never heard of anyone being carried off by a deer.
I was going to leave the Christmas stuff up until after New Years, but I had a change of heart. One of my trees was basically dead on arrival. It was so crusty that I couldn't bear to look it. The plan was to remove the offending tree and leave the rest up another week. Well, once I started pulling out the storage bins I decided to tear it all down. I love Christmas decorations, but I love how uncluttered it looks once it's all put away. Well, it's all down and the house is clean. Now it's time to play with trains.
Our store is slowing down already, so I have to come up with some sort of clearance sale to bring them back in. I hope things don't get too slow.
Have a great day everyone.
Jim, it sounds like you are being very aggressive in stopping the train wreck. I think it sounds like the right thing to do. I know I never learn anything unless it impacts me financially. Consequences are a bitch huh?
No 'gators' up here in the great white north. We do have deer though, does that count? I guess I've never heard of anyone being carried off by a deer.
I was going to leave the Christmas stuff up until after New Years, but I had a change of heart. One of my trees was basically dead on arrival. It was so crusty that I couldn't bear to look it. The plan was to remove the offending tree and leave the rest up another week. Well, once I started pulling out the storage bins I decided to tear it all down. I love Christmas decorations, but I love how uncluttered it looks once it's all put away. Well, it's all down and the house is clean. Now it's time to play with trains.
Our store is slowing down already, so I have to come up with some sort of clearance sale to bring them back in. I hope things don't get too slow.
Have a great day everyone.
