jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Good morning. It's 41 and mostly cloudy. The projected high is 50 and it will be partly cloudy.
After it's first day on the job the wound vac seems to be working well. It's pulled about two ounces of liquid out from the wound so far and it looks as though there's still more to come. My foot feels much better and the swelling in the lower leg has decreased some. This morning I have to go to the eye clinic in town for a routine diabetic eye examination. That will take the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon. After that I have to go over to the Deer Creek hospital for an MRI. That'll probably take the better part of a couple of hours. There's another day shot. By the time I got home yesterday I was hurting too bad to even think about doing some light sit-down work at the layout. Maybe this evening I'll have a chance to work on one of the bobber cabooses. The couplers are less than my idea of quality pieces and will be replaced with Kadee #5's or Kadee #148's, depending on what I have on hand, and yes, I fully intend to have one on the tail end of the heavy freight when the rivet counter shows up. He loves to point out the non-prototype practices I use and I give him plenty to point out. His reaction to the bobber should be classic to say the least. Last time he came over he almost turned purple when he saw my GP42X. The guys a glutton for punishment. He loves pointing out errors on the layouts of others but don't even THINK about pointing one out on his.
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/PC160279.jpg
After it's first day on the job the wound vac seems to be working well. It's pulled about two ounces of liquid out from the wound so far and it looks as though there's still more to come. My foot feels much better and the swelling in the lower leg has decreased some. This morning I have to go to the eye clinic in town for a routine diabetic eye examination. That will take the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon. After that I have to go over to the Deer Creek hospital for an MRI. That'll probably take the better part of a couple of hours. There's another day shot. By the time I got home yesterday I was hurting too bad to even think about doing some light sit-down work at the layout. Maybe this evening I'll have a chance to work on one of the bobber cabooses. The couplers are less than my idea of quality pieces and will be replaced with Kadee #5's or Kadee #148's, depending on what I have on hand, and yes, I fully intend to have one on the tail end of the heavy freight when the rivet counter shows up. He loves to point out the non-prototype practices I use and I give him plenty to point out. His reaction to the bobber should be classic to say the least. Last time he came over he almost turned purple when he saw my GP42X. The guys a glutton for punishment. He loves pointing out errors on the layouts of others but don't even THINK about pointing one out on his.
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/PC160279.jpg
