Littlefoot14
Active Member
I'll also wish a Happy Birthday to David, Rico and LatentTrainFan.
UP2CSX- I've always thought it'd be neat to be a police officer. Best of luck with your future son-in-law, and as for the "I love to blow things up", you and my father would get along well, he purchased a miniature cannon for our camp.... This thing shoots beer cans filled with concrete.... and it cleared the other side of the pond.....
Larry- Im sorry to hear about your father-in-law, cancer runs in my family as well, and one of the members of my hunting camp passed a few summers ago due to skin cancer, he was a mentor to me and i know its not something pleasant to deal with. Best of luck with the treatments and with how your family handles it.
Sandy- One of the things i did a few years ago was to curl up with my dog Victory, whose an elkhound and just reminds me of snow for some reason, under the blanket thats appeared at Christmas for as long as i can remember, and watch the Polar Express (hey its all about a train too, its a win-win!) Dont worry though, as soon as the 24th appears on the calender, you'll feel it.
Chris- I still dont know what a DMSF is, and i'm almost alittle afraid to ask lol.
I have a couple of questions to ask about model railroading.
During a power-move, do all the locomotives run?
What color is the actual engine inside a locomotive?, i cut open some side doors on an old shell, and i have a model motor, and i need to know what color to paint it.
Theres an old boxcar on the bike trail a few miles from my house, its about a 20yds back in the woods and you wouldnt know it was there unless someone showed you. The nearest railroad tracks are at least a 1/4 mile from where the boxcar lays today, and its uphill from the tracks. I guess i have a few questions about it,
Any ideas as to how or why it was put there?
Did railroads use to paralell canals?
UP2CSX- I've always thought it'd be neat to be a police officer. Best of luck with your future son-in-law, and as for the "I love to blow things up", you and my father would get along well, he purchased a miniature cannon for our camp.... This thing shoots beer cans filled with concrete.... and it cleared the other side of the pond.....
Larry- Im sorry to hear about your father-in-law, cancer runs in my family as well, and one of the members of my hunting camp passed a few summers ago due to skin cancer, he was a mentor to me and i know its not something pleasant to deal with. Best of luck with the treatments and with how your family handles it.
Sandy- One of the things i did a few years ago was to curl up with my dog Victory, whose an elkhound and just reminds me of snow for some reason, under the blanket thats appeared at Christmas for as long as i can remember, and watch the Polar Express (hey its all about a train too, its a win-win!) Dont worry though, as soon as the 24th appears on the calender, you'll feel it.
Chris- I still dont know what a DMSF is, and i'm almost alittle afraid to ask lol.
I have a couple of questions to ask about model railroading.
During a power-move, do all the locomotives run?
What color is the actual engine inside a locomotive?, i cut open some side doors on an old shell, and i have a model motor, and i need to know what color to paint it.
Theres an old boxcar on the bike trail a few miles from my house, its about a 20yds back in the woods and you wouldnt know it was there unless someone showed you. The nearest railroad tracks are at least a 1/4 mile from where the boxcar lays today, and its uphill from the tracks. I guess i have a few questions about it,
Any ideas as to how or why it was put there?
Did railroads use to paralell canals?
