Evening, everyone.
Larry, while I would really like to see a playoff system in college football, this year bowl game matchups are the fairest in years. Florida has to play Cincinnati and Boise State takes on TCU. If Cincinnati can handle Florida and Boise can take out TCU, their BCS stock will go up immensely. As Rex said, you've got to play the big boys to make it into the BCS, and these will be huge games for both schools. My prediction is that Cincinnati will make Tim Tebow cry again and Boise State is going to show the country why they should be in the BCS next year. I pretty much plan to hole up in the house from January 1st to the 7th and watch bowl games. This is the first time in my long memory of watching college football that we're going to bowl season with
five unbeaten teams. For once, most of the bowl games will actually be worth watching.
Chris, even though I didn't like the Tebow crying jag, he showed a lot of class, congratulating Alabama for a good team and a good game in the immediate postgame interview on the field. In the background, you could here the Alabama "fans" yelling some pretty nasty and profane things. I was really ashamed of our lack of class at that point.

There's an excellent chance we will play them again next year and Florida will remember how they were treated.
Sandy, that picture with the speed limit sign of 30 and the radar sign showing 29 is hilarious. It doesn't look like anyone was getting any speeding tickets when you took that picture. I see it's 7 degrees and snowing in Denver right now and it looks like it will Wednesday before it stops snowing and maybe Friday before it gets above freezing during the day. Remind me exactly why you like Colorado again.
Terry, all that rain is headed over the hill and turning to snow. It looks like Reno and, especially, Carson City, are going to get whomped. Rain doesn't sound so bad now.
Jeffrey, I'm glad to hear you're going to a wound care clinic. Patients with poorly healing wounds do much better with specialist clinics. I hope your foot pain starts to fade back into nueropathy soon. Your warmer air is making me a little nervous for what's headed our way Tuesday.
Spent most of the day at church and then various Christmas parties. I was hoping to at least get a few layout pictures done but no such luck. Tomorrow I have to get the tree up or else.

I've thought of the idea of a cardboard cutout but I don't think I can sneak it by Dianna and the girls.

It's 41, cloudy, and breezy. The temperature has crept up a degree in the last hour. We should get up into 60's tomorrow and Tuesday. A cold front should come through Tuesday night when we are are at our maximum level of atmospheric instability, so the situation will bear watching.