Secondhandmodeler
All new now!
Good morning folks.
We had our first bout with the white stuff two days ago. It was slick enough to send the idiots into each other or the ditch. I couldn't believe how fast people were driving past our store. Everyone forgets how to drive in the snow until the first snowfall, then most figure it out. As far as the idiots driving around in six thousand pound grocery getters, you can't fix stupid!
Oh well, when they hit the guard rail they'll be safe because they are driving a tank!
Maybe I should state how I really feel!
Have a great day everyone.
We had our first bout with the white stuff two days ago. It was slick enough to send the idiots into each other or the ditch. I couldn't believe how fast people were driving past our store. Everyone forgets how to drive in the snow until the first snowfall, then most figure it out. As far as the idiots driving around in six thousand pound grocery getters, you can't fix stupid!
Maybe I should state how I really feel!
Have a great day everyone.
