Hi all!
Sandy, that is so funny about the air conditioner. I am still laughing.
Jim, 10,000!!! Man, you need to start a new layout
LOL
The bicycles are Schwinn "Point Beach"...old people bikes. Pretty much a standard 26" bike with regular (wide) tires and wide spring seats (thank God), but have 7 gears to help old people over the little humps in the road...LOL
Yeah, a op meet first of the year would be nice. I have several projects on the layout to complete first, but I believe that I can have it ready....enough.
Chris, watch out tonight; you got some wild weather coming in. BTW: if you happen to see the surf and it is reddish looking with Mt. Cody size waves, its the CRIMSON TIDE ROLLING IN and swamping all of Florida


ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Sandy, that is so funny about the air conditioner. I am still laughing.
Jim, 10,000!!! Man, you need to start a new layout
The bicycles are Schwinn "Point Beach"...old people bikes. Pretty much a standard 26" bike with regular (wide) tires and wide spring seats (thank God), but have 7 gears to help old people over the little humps in the road...LOL
Chris, watch out tonight; you got some wild weather coming in. BTW: if you happen to see the surf and it is reddish looking with Mt. Cody size waves, its the CRIMSON TIDE ROLLING IN and swamping all of Florida
Last edited by a moderator:
