Good very early morning, everyone.
Been busy the last couple of days with family and church things. Holly cow, I finally got a chance to sit down at the computer, asnwered a few questions, and it's already 0410.

Being a night owl, it seems like, once I get started, I can just keep on going until, all of a sudden, I have no idea what I'm typing any longer.
Corey, the weekend retail sales figures were certainly not encouraging. With the number of people unemployed this year compared to last, and no end in sight, most people are cutting way back - I know I am. Things like suits tend to sell a lot better when you have a job that requires you to wear one.
Jeffrey, my torn menicus is giving me constant pain. I can only imagine what you're going through, especially with what's probably a stretched and torn tendon on top of the preexisting foot problems. Getting on the vanco is a good idea since you already have the port. Have you talked to your doc about getting a stronger pain reliever? You may have reached your pain ceiling on loratabs. The total dose of acetaminophen also gets to be a concern in terms of you liver. Trying some oxycontin for at least a week may give you much better pain relief, which will promote healing. I know getting that dilaudid IV when I was having blood clots in my bladder literally saved my life. I went from excruciating pain to almost no pain in about 10 seconds. I know some doctors worry about addiction with stronger narcotics but it sounds like you're going to need some kind of narcotic pain relievers for that majority of your life and your body learns to adapt. I have to to take 10 mg of valium daily and sometimes as much as 40 mg if I have a severe Meniere's attack, so I know I'm habituated to valium. My only other choice is to be on the floor barfing half my life and being constanly dizzy. I'll take the habituation any day. Sounds like you're in the same shape.
Barry, I hope I can find some deals like that at the train show in Birmingham next week. 16 cylindrical hoppers for $30??? Two brass engines for $80??? Yeah, like I'll ever be that lucky.
Terry, sorry about the crappy weather but at least you got to Campo. I sure miss those UP cabooses with the safety slogans. Looking at the rear of a train to see what kind of FRED it has just isn't the same.
Tom, I hope you find a nice Pomeranian as playmate for your dog. I think animals that grew up together get to be friends the same way we humans do and having one gone is as bad for a dog as it is for us.
Chris, I hope your wife is feeling better. It sounds like the boy is going to get quite the Christmas gift. I'm glad you're getting him a helmet. I'll keep hoping you pick up more off season jobs.
Mikey, I'm glad I didn't have a bet on the over or under for the Iron Bowl.

Florida is going to be a huge game. I have the feeling I'll be able to lay down in the street from 3:00 to about 6:00 and not get run over. Now I want to see what the BCS does with Boise State.
Had a little rain, clouds and wind today but it's clear and 39 now. Looks like tonight through Wednesday could bring us a pretty good round of rain, wind, and possible strong to severe thunderstorms. The NWS has already issued a flash flood warning. What will really happens depends on the exact path of the low now forming off the coast of Louisina.
.zzzzz....ʍɹɹoɯoʇ sʎnb noʎ ǝǝs .ɹǝbuo1 ɥɔnɯ uǝdo sǝʎǝ ʎɯ dǝǝʞ ʇ,uɐɔ ı '11ǝʍ