Morning, everyone, and Merry Christmas. Up early opening presents because the girls, who are 17 and 20, revert to about age 8 on Christmas morning.
I wish Flo woud get some grits - I need grits and stong coffee!
Nice poem, Phillip, and a good reminder that it's not just about the pile of empty boxes that used to be presnts on the floor. How's the wife?
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ronzrr and William.
Steve, I guess it's Christmas evening over there. Hope you've had a good one. But then you have Boxing Day tomorrow. Much better than just going right back t work after Christmas.
Santa was very good to me because I got a Santa Fe locomotive - how appropriate.
It's a Bachmann Spectrum 2-8-0 and it's a beauty. I haven't run it yet but the details and paint are oustanding. The best part is that it's already DCC equipped so I don't have to tear into it. Pictures to come.
Hope you all got what you wanted from Santa too.
Nice poem, Phillip, and a good reminder that it's not just about the pile of empty boxes that used to be presnts on the floor. How's the wife?
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ronzrr and William.
Steve, I guess it's Christmas evening over there. Hope you've had a good one. But then you have Boxing Day tomorrow. Much better than just going right back t work after Christmas.
Santa was very good to me because I got a Santa Fe locomotive - how appropriate.
Hope you all got what you wanted from Santa too.
