Secondhandmodeler
All new now!
Good morning folks. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I won't be near a computer tomorrow, so I figured I'd say it now.
I just completed a Christmas list for my mother. I managed to squeeze in quite a few items for $100. Three Model Power houses, one Walthers church, three Jordan Products cars, and two boxes of atlas telephone poles. Not bad for a days shopping. I had to try to get as many projects funded as possible. My wife doesn't care if I spend thirty dollars in a week on fast food. If I spend twenty a week on trains and ten on cold cuts, that's a no no. My mother, God bless her soul, sees the benefit of having a distraction. Therefore, she helps with the hobby budget. Not that my wife doesn't approve of trains, she just doesn't see the point of it.
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a good day.
I just completed a Christmas list for my mother. I managed to squeeze in quite a few items for $100. Three Model Power houses, one Walthers church, three Jordan Products cars, and two boxes of atlas telephone poles. Not bad for a days shopping. I had to try to get as many projects funded as possible. My wife doesn't care if I spend thirty dollars in a week on fast food. If I spend twenty a week on trains and ten on cold cuts, that's a no no. My mother, God bless her soul, sees the benefit of having a distraction. Therefore, she helps with the hobby budget. Not that my wife doesn't approve of trains, she just doesn't see the point of it.
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a good day.
