Just have to post this:
A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Auburn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Auburn fans too.
Not really knowing what an Auburn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air. There is, however, one exception.
Susie has not gone along with the crowd.
The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. “Because I’m not an Auburn fan”, she reports.
“Then,” ask the teacher, “What are you?”
“I’m an Alabama fan” boasts the little girl.
The teacher asks Susie why she is an Alabama fan.
“Well, my Dad and Mom are Alabama fans, so I’m an Alabama fan too”, she responds.
“That’s no reason,” the teacher says. “What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?”, the teacher asks.
Susie smiles and says, “Then I’d be an Auburn fan.”
"ROLL TIDE ROLL"