Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what i'll miss when we go to NZ,,,,, THIS

Can anyone I.D. this WW2 USAF plane, it's twin engined, not a clue what it is though
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Steve, for your comments, here are a couple more, I don't want to fill our Coffee shop with aircraft posters though, cause not everyone might like them :)

J-055_1-1.png
AB-212_2_640.png

CL-415_4-640.png

CL-415_5-640.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Rex would they also be known as "Invaders"
Ken It's already a date for me
Maxi That shot of the F16 is stunning
 
Good morning.

Through 6 AM...a few showers occurring in southwest Louisiana over Cameron Parish from near Cameron to north of Johnson bayou will move north 10 mph. The showers could move into southwestern Calcasieu Parish by 6 AM. Over the coastal waters...widely scattered showers will move northwest 10 knots over the area along and southeast of a line from east cote blanch bay to 60 nautical miles south of White Lake Louisiana.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/23/2007


Heat Index: 78°F
Humidity: 95%
Dew Point: 72°F

So Far Today
High: 73°F
Low: 73°F
Rain: 0.01"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph SSW

Today High: 88 Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 72 Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

P9180008.jpg
 
I don't have any pictures of flying machines, but I did run across this study...


Subject: An interesting study...

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the
kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where
she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and
masculine features.


However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more
attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his
chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are planned at this time.
 
Happy Sunday morning yall,

Max those are some fantastic pics, I'm glad you enjoyed the airshow after all!

Steve - wish I knew more about WW2 planes, I'm clueless about that one...

Rex - I wonder if I should show that one to my brother-in-law, he's an AllBurnt graduate!

Nick - I can definitely appreciate that, since I tend to be a compulsive bullshitter at times (if I see an opportunity too good to pass up, LOL)!

Well I've reached a tentative decision to change my era once again. I'm going back to my original B&O, since there are virtually zero CSX modelers (but several B&O) among my local modeling friends. Details in a separate thread.
 


Steve, the B-26 was known as the Marauder. Do a Google search and see if those photos look like it.

Well, my football team didn't squeak by last night, even though they took it into overtime :( . They were surprisingly very uncoordinated and the Quarterback stayed in confusion. The good thing: it's like getting a new truck and constantly worrying about scratching it. After the first scratch, you can relax and enjoy the ride;) :D

Ken, I will have to check out your new plan. (are you having a mid-life crisis?:eek: :D :D )
 
yeah I noticed,

I willt ry to sell some of my photos then :p

or attach some in our coffee shop, NAH! we only attach train pics :)
 
Well, we set record high's yesterday for this time of year by hitting ther 90's, and it looks like we're on track to do it again today! High expected of 91 degrees! Here's a look at it right now.

temps.jpg


For today, it's back to the old grind. Time to head off to work!

Later!
 
Good morning folks

It is a cool 60 F this morning. Our high is supposed to be around 82 F. We had some rain on Saturday but not enough to soften the ground. By Sunday the ground was again like concrete. We need one of those soaking day long rains.

I am not in the office today. I have a meeting this morning and then this afternoon I have a field view of a flood damaged road. I will be on the road most of the day.

We did the usual shopping over the weekend. My son’s football team got crushed 26-0. They lost to the best JV team in the league. They were outgunned big time. The defense played well after the “slackers” were taken out. The team is still having problems with a couple of kids who are not paying attention or following instructions. Yesterday it hurt big time as the kids not doing what they were told cost three touchdowns.

No modeling on the layout or workbench. I did make 45 trees for my wife’s diorama. While I am on the road today I hope to stop at a hobby shop and pick up some more armatures.

I hope everybody has a good day.
 


Good morning.

Through 9 AM...scattered showers and a few thunderstorms will continue over the eastern half of the area generally east of a line from Simpson in central Louisiana to Lake Charles and Grand Chenier extending out over the gulf beyond 60 nm out from Grand Chenier. Movement will be north at 15 mph. Heaviest rains will be from Pitkin to lacamp where rainfall rates up to an inch an hour can be expected. Visibilities less than 1 mile can be expected in heavier downpours 40 to 60 nm out from White Lake.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/24/2007

Heat Index: 80°F
Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F

So Far Today
High: 75°F
Low: 73°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph ESE

Today High: 85 Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Tonight Low: 72 Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

Imag0009.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top