Coffee Shop Part VI

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, it is a beautiful Friday. Although we have a good bit of humidity here in T-town, it's only 84 degrees. I always get a burst of energy this time of the year: football started, temp changes, school kids, (wish I could smell the new clothes and new pencils and paper;) ). Ain't it great!

GET HIM, Ray!:D
 


Hey Philip, my Dad's b-day was a while back ago, he just now got around to bringing over the pipe that he's had laying around for years. I'm turning the pipe into a good size smoker/bbqer. I should finish it this weekend if it doesn't rain all weekend long which is what the weatherman is claiming to happen.
 
Afternoon all,

Ken M new tactics, got a job offer in Dorkland, NZ immigration are willing to push things through fast as my mate tony can't get anybody to work for him, lord knows why, pays great etc, he works for Ash Air BTW, they have a place in Christchurch, Birmingham rd, middleton http://www.ashair.co.nz/ hope to see you soon mate,,,, hopefully
 
Afternoon all,

Ken M new tactics, got a job offer in Dorkland, NZ immigration are willing to push things through fast as my mate tony can't get anybody to work for him, lord knows why, pays great etc, he works for Ash Air BTW, they have a place in Christchurch, Birmingham rd, middleton http://www.ashair.co.nz/ hope to see you soon mate,,,, hopefully

Oh my!!! Another Kiwi on the forum:eek: :eek:
:D :D
 


Oh yea man it's awesome, it goes great with the layout. You should enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine.
 
Where's mine? Mine's the 13th!:D


Hey! Alright!




HappyBirthday.png

Desserts_birthday_cake_prv.png

A little early!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all,

Ken M new tactics, got a job offer in Dorkland, NZ immigration are willing to push things through fast as my mate tony can't get anybody to work for him, lord knows why, pays great etc, he works for Ash Air BTW, they have a place in Christchurch, Birmingham rd, middleton http://www.ashair.co.nz/ hope to see you soon mate,,,, hopefully

And this is ok with Nicky?? she's just landed a new job too.

Great news tho!! come on over the weathers great (down here anyway, probably raining in Dorkland;) )

Ken.
 
I like the first one better. You can tell a bit more of what it is and can see the surroundings some. Looks like a lonesome job! (Maybe it has cable TV, Ha!)
 
Ken K told her to make up her mind by this monday, we'll have to pack, sell, etc etc in under six months, pity she's in bed all weekend as there is a NZ expo thing on today in Manchester, food, dancing, haka's allsorts of other stuff as well, i'll have to go on my lonesome with the kids, thats another pain, we never see each other at weekends except for two hours saturday and sunday night,,, gotta get things sorted out.
 
Good morning

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/8/2007

Heat Index: 78°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 71°F

So Far Today
High: 73°F
Low: 70°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph NNE

Today High: 92 Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then numerous showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Tonight Low: 70 Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then isolated showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 70. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

P9060182.jpg
 


Morning Gents,

I've been working early and late for so long last night when got home I last night realized I needed a day off. I've got 5 TV shows I've recorded and I think I'm going to vege out today. At least until I go to an art opening tonight. There's a $1000 prize for first place and there's only one other painting that has a chance to beat out my wife. It's very subjective though, it always depends on what the individual judge is looking for.

I keep saying that someday, that woman will buy me my first BMW. She says it will be used, "You lose 30% of the value when you leave the lot." I haven't told her, but I could live with a one-year-old BMW.

BTW, today is my daughter Amber's birthday, so add her name to your list of merriment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top