rhoward
S.L.O.&W. Trainman
BUSTED!
I'll get to it right after this next game of MS solitaire.
Yea, yea, yea, that's what they all say!
BUSTED!
I'll get to it right after this next game of MS solitaire.
(wish I could smell the new clothes and new pencils and paper). Ain't it great!
....tomorrow I'll be finishing up welding my dad's b-day present then going out of town to watch some drag racing for the rest of the day....
Afternoon all,
Ken M new tactics, got a job offer in Dorkland, NZ immigration are willing to push things through fast as my mate tony can't get anybody to work for him, lord knows why, pays great etc, he works for Ash Air BTW, they have a place in Christchurch, Birmingham rd, middleton http://www.ashair.co.nz/ hope to see you soon mate,,,, hopefully
Rex man I got you exactly what you got me this year![]()
Afternoon all,
Ken M new tactics, got a job offer in Dorkland, NZ immigration are willing to push things through fast as my mate tony can't get anybody to work for him, lord knows why, pays great etc, he works for Ash Air BTW, they have a place in Christchurch, Birmingham rd, middleton http://www.ashair.co.nz/ hope to see you soon mate,,,, hopefully
