Bill Tidler Jr.
Retired N&W/NS Signalman
Good morning ! from Indiana.
06-02-07
06-02-07
Hi gang! I had a full day and well it is 1am Thursday nite here...I wanted to post some pics of my day with a fellow member MakeAChooChooGoNow. We met up for the first time for a foaming trip...
I encourage ya to check out my post here http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18544
I will be adding more pics as I get them together....I am tired now of to see Mr Sandman...later!
LOL i need a cold drink,
Me and the guy next door just erected 30ft of six foot tall concrete sectional fencing between him and me, the panels are 6' x 1' and weigh a ton, not sure if you use it in the states but once you have done you won't forget the experiance, only dropped one panel,,, slap bang onto the rabbits hutch, poor thing had a dicky fit. Time for some serious eating now
Hey Ken: You'er in, congratulations. How long untill you can get started on a layout?
Not much going on here. We had thunder storms here again last night, another 1+ inch of rain.
I'll see you all later.
Ken M you know what i'd miss about the UK, all the steam train's we get past here,,, but looking at the Mainline steam website, i would be very happy over there,,, and they got a South african garrett locomotive, amazing
