Coffee Shop Part IV

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, well it's Friday. It's already in the low 60s here, my kind of weather. Hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend.
 
Ken,

That is great news--do I smell a little extra cash in the deal for MR start-up costs?

Rex,

That's the plan--we only tell you a little about it. Then when you start to play with it you get hooked. You stay up till the wee hours and Ken L. and I watch our XTRK listing on the NASDAQ go up, up, up.
 


Jos, Barstow Yard isn't much more then 40 years old at the max. I forgot the exact date it was opened ( I didn't see that in the booklet either), but it was some time in the late 60's or the 70's.
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

What's that Ken? Hold on, I need to turn on my hearing aids.

Ok, That's Better. What's that? You sold the place!?! WOW! OH THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!! I am very happy for you and your family! Don't forget to keep us updated on progress on the new house. I think it is going to be a great place for you.:D :D :D
 
Happy weekend everyone!
I survived the XtrkCad nightmares, but I started living them this morning when I turned on the puter. Yes Chip, we are now even (you may even be one up) !:D

Now is the time for me to get serious about getting our boat and camping gear ready. We have reserved a camping spot for a 3 nighter in a couple of weeks. With it 70 deg already today, the outdoor fever is increasing daily. The bad thing about camping this time of the year in Alabama, you never know from day to day what the weather will do. Heck, we can get camp set up and the weather turn cold, rainy, windy for the entire time; it's just part of it and it wouldn't be the first time. Carolyn and I enjoy it no matter what the weather will do and we follow the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared" ;)

Well, enough rambling. It's time for some retirement work. Have a great day!
 
afternoon all,,
KEN M
FANTASTIC NEWS
I'll Have a drink with you to celebrate

I'm Happy today as i got my new car, a little red Suzuki Jimny:D
 
Thankyou all, Hick!! Burp!! ohhhhh, my head!! Nah just kidding I only had a couple.

Steve contrats to you, post a pic of your new wheels. You'll be taking off road adventures like Grandeman next.

Ken.
 
Hi All ! Ken congratulations from myself also ! Know how much it means to you ! Steve keep those wheels on the ground !! Congratulations Also on the new ride. It's nice and sunny today with mild temps. But hear that rain is only a day away . rex that camping bug will be a few months away for us up North. h Well hope all have a nice rest of friday !!!
 


Darn! Everyone must be beat up from a tough week. Flo, give me a quick cup of coffee and one of those stale donuts for dunking and I'll be on my way. I had a hard day trying to get over a hard night (danged Xrkcad:p ).

Night all!
 
here's my new (second hand) car
P3100047.jpg
 
Mornin!

Gotta go. Practice this AM for the High School Musical....... Cofee to go and a couple donuts to keep my ribs from sticking together, Flo.

Later!
 
Morning.

Rex do you have a laptop? maybe you could take xtracad on your camping trip :p

Steve - nice li'l suv you got there! It looks like it has lots of ground clearance, hope you won't be tempted to drive over a non-paved r-o-w with it...:eek:
 
Morning guys. My monitor keeps blurring out ot on me. So I might not be around much this weekend. May have to swap it out. I'm losing it. It's just gray blobs on white now. Off-on. That's better.
 


Mornin All !! drinking coffee and had my hot oatmeal . Steve nice looking runner there . Bit dreay outside with some light rain .At least it's not snowing . Gonna get going all have a nice Saturday !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top