Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Josh 55,,, it's bang on 50 here right now (10.15am) T shirt weather, well it would be if it wasn't pouring down. Amazing how hard casting plaster set's overnight, it is only 1/8th of an inch in most places but it's like concrete, i think i'm going to do some more as it's raining.
 
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


01-13-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Mornin' Bill!

"We're havin' a heat wave
Tropical heat wave"

Already at the high of day here in the Finger Lakes. A nice, mild 37°F. Wet already and going to change to sleet and snow at times. Could have 6" of partly cloudy on the ground by Monday Morning..... Must be time to have a major MLK March and Service.
 


Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

=======================================================================

Today is the first day of Operation Backdrop. I'll be keeping you updated with pics and descriptions as I go along. Time to get started.

=======================================================================

Today's Weather for:
Sundowm, LA 71446-6114 1/13/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 68°F
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 65°F

So Far Today
High: 68°F
Low: 67°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 12mph NNE

High: 73 °F
Low: 65 °F

Now through 09:00 AM CST January 13, 2007

High: 72

Through 9 AM...widely scattered light showers will continue to develop and move north across portions of central Louisiana and inland southeast Texas. Showers will also be isolated across southern Louisiana and extreme southeast Texas from Interstate 10 south to the coastal waters. Rainfall amounts will be just a few hundredths of an inch in most locations.

Today High: 72 Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers early in the morning... Then showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Tonight Low: 62 Cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.


I'll be having the cheese and mushroom omelet today.

cheese-mushroom-omelette.jpg
 
Hi All. I guess the cold front is spreading across the whole continetal US. Were expectin rain, freezing rain and snow over the next two days and then the fun begins , Temps down into the teens can hardly wait . I have two Sweatshirts on now will be going to three. Paul Know how you feel it's nice to say that work is finally behind you . I just left a 14 year part time job last December and have been busy ever since , health permitting. Well got to go so hope all have a real nice Saturday !!!!
 
Just me!

Hasn't been a stellar week in my life but I'm still alive... for that matter so is Dad:( long story and another trip to the ER at 1am. Lets just say my 1st aid skills are being put to the task on a daily basis. Temps hit the high 30's so I was able to take a ride on the bike this morning. Plumbers finally showed up yesterday and lets just say they came... they saw... they went home! Felt the job wasn't worth $1800 and wanted $6K:eek: If the contractor can't line up someone else I'll do it myself! $60 an hour my @$$.

Anyway It's someones B-day today so I'm gonna celebrate!

Later All

Fergie
 
Good to hear from you Fergie, Plumbers' HA, i had trouble with them so i did all the work myself on the extension, everything except the gas boiler instalation which had to be fitted by a certified overpaid lazy plumber, still get's my back up four months later. Pass on my regards to your dad.
 
Hi Fergie, been awhile has'nt it! Sorry to hear about your dad, I'll add him to the family's prayer list. That bit with the plumbers really sux, I suppose you've already had estimates from other ones? Hope it all works out for you soon...at least you can take temporary refuge in the MESS room (that's still operational I hope?)
 
Top of the shop, the drinks are on me

Great work Jeffery, looking good.

If any of you guy's think your not very good at catching fish, take a look at this guy, dumb or what

Dumb Fisherman

I Laughed all the way through it:D :D :D

and a very angry Cat
:eek: :eek: :eek: pity the poor dog that tries to chase this one

Nice Kitty cat
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hi All Fergie sorry about your Dad, Will keep him in my prayers. And plumbers got a gimmick going don't they ? Steve that is one sorry fisherman. Hope all have a nice night !
 
If any of you guy's think your not very good at catching fish, take a look at this guy, dumb or what

Dumb Fisherman

I Laughed all the way through it:D :D :D

Steve;

Appreciate the drink!:D BTW that film is of Bill Dance, one of the most popular "fishing gurus" here in the US. His show is very popular in many parts of the states. Every year he would do a show of outtakes and bloopers, just like you saw on that film. Yes, I laughed all the way thru those shows as well.:D

I just wish I had a sixth of the money he's made over the years,"fishin"!
 
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 1/14/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 68°F
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 65°F

So Far Today
High: 68°F
Low: 67°F
Rain: 0.01"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 18mph S

High: 70 °F
Low: 61 °F

Now through 08:00 AM CST January 14, 2007

High: 72

Through 8 AM...scattered to numerous showers will continue to develop and move north across the Piney Woods region of inland southeast Texas. Hourly rainfall amounts will be less than a tenth of an inch of rain in most locations. Elsewhere...very light showers will be isolated over coastal southeast Texas and the Sabine River parishes of Louisiana.

Today High: 72 Cloudy with showers likely. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tonight Low: 42 Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Colder. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds around 10 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight

Today I'll have ham and eggs.

HAMEGGS.jpg
 
Heck fergie if we were closer I would help you do the plumbing for less than that say how about $59.99 an hour lol no I would help you or doit for you for about $15.00 an hour max maybe less seeing what all had to be done I probally would charge you less. Depending on the material cost as to howmuch for whole job and what all had to be done . Shame I'am so far.

not much happening trying to get an accurate count of all trains in this weekend figure counting engines in sets(7) dummies(4) and all steam/diesels I come up with 45 engines. have counter prewar and about 80% of postwar and I'am already at 60 rolling stock and have modern and passenger cars to go yet.

well cfo wants togo to the store real quick so I'am off to the store talk to you all later
 
Hi All, Jeff looks like your backdrop is coming along,Rt, nice count of rolling stock and engines, I guess I'll have to do an inventory also. It's a rainy snowy mix here. Well gonna finish watcing the football game. Hey Steve we ahve a 250 million dollar import from Brutain, David Beckham, Sorry not much into soccer so I don't know if its a good or bad thing but the money is a bit crazy anyhow, Hope all have a nice peaceful Sunday !!!!
 


Paul the world had gone MAD about Beckham, how can they justify paying him a million a week, then that scrawny spider of a wife will also get fortunes for nothing, oh well.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top