ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Bill, your breakfast looks good, I'll have the same without them red things messing it up.
Dark roast coffee like luc has got in the pot in one of Fergie's new mugs.
Been printing out materials for a "World's Greatest Hobby" presentation at the Boy Scout Leader's Roundtable two weeks from now and ran out of ink in the color cartridge, so I'm off to Staples to get a new one.
Hello All, Another rainy day in the greater Buffalo area. Woke up to find out they want to build a super WalMart about 5 minutes from my home. And it will be going right next to the Historic Wurlitzer plant . home of the orignal organs and JukeBoxes. The plant closed in the seventies but is now an industrial park. I think I should get over there and post some pics. of this fine building it would make a nice scratch build for someone. Don't know if it is a good thing having WalMart so close .I guess if it gets built it will be easier to find some of those 1/87 th stuff . Well enough iguess its off to watch the rain and ponder my cities future
Went to visit dad in hospital today, he was sat up laughing about his exciting accident today,,, the woman who run's the hospital TV came to sort out his stupid pay as you go TV and when she went her foot was tanggled round dads cathiter tube, she set of and almost dragged poor dad off of his chair by the short and curlies ,,, you could say he was NOT impressed one bit, the air was very blue, even Fergie would have blushed.
Evening All: Not much going on. We picked up Mary Ann's tractor today and checked on dome metal buildings. The tractor is going to be around $70 for our part the rest about $300 is going to be on the shop that worked on it. The buildings are cheaper than I had expected. About $9000 for what we have in mind. That's for a turn key job.
Well you all have a good night and I'll drop in tomorrow.
Hey Bill, that's cruel,,, who stole the yoke from your egg.
early finnish today for the weekend which has started for me, i'm trying to intercept the postie with my new loco, hopefully the CFO will be out when he comes
Ken L & Carey were have you been guy's, the takings are down this month,
Dad's should be home tommorow after his prostrate job all being well, but his brother George won't, he had an 8 hr opp to remove his bladder, prostrate and all the associated plumbing and muscles as he's got the big C, i'll be praying for him as he's in a terrible way. It's vary strange how they both had the same symptoms at the same time, i guess dad was very lucky when i think about it.
Afternnon All, Steve sorry to hear about your uncle . gee thats rough one just after yur dad. Life is full of turmoils . will keep your family in my prayers . best wishes to all for a nice weekend .Finally some sunshine here. So it's back outside for fall fixups
evening all, just put up a giant steel climbing frame for the children, it was given to us by my sisters neighbour, didn't give us the instructions though, what a pain to put up, but it's up now, hooray.
Hello Steve. Hello all. Well at long last,the last week of the fiscal year is over,and I can finally relax.Steve,I'm glad to hear that your Dad is doing much better and I hope that your uncle will get well soon. As I wrote,this week was the last week that people could place orders for supplies,and such,and well,I,m beat. . I'm not crazy about the end of the fiscal year,just glad it's over.Also,today,I added two new MP-15's.A pair of Atlas Silver Series L&N MP-15's. So,now I have four. I will try and post some photos if I get a chance. I hope that everyone will have a pleasent and peaceful week-end. Talk to ya'll later.William.
Evening All:
Steve I'm sorry to hear about you uncle. I hope that things turn out well. Good to hear that your dad is OK. I'm over due for a check-up. I guess I'd better get it done.
No MRRing again today. We went out to my sons place to check on a few things and ended up taking a long walk around. It's one of those things that we hadn't done in a while so we just enjoyed it.
It's late so I'll say good night. Tomorrow is a workday so it's get up early. Very early.
Steve, Glad to hear your Dad is doing ok, will say a prayer for your uncle.
Paul, Working on a weekend should be outlawed. I feel for you my friend. Gotta pay for those trains though...
I spent 3 1/2 hours at the dentists office today getting a bridge removed. It's been there for 23 years and took a little grinding to remove. I could have thought up a more pleasant way to spend such a beautiful afternoon. In three weeks I'll be back in to get the new bridge installed. For the cost of this dental bridge, we could build MANY HO scale bridges.
William nice purchase sir, you will have some great fun with them
Dads coming home today with luck, the BP's back to normal now and his bloods nice and healthy so it look's like things are on the mend, as for his brother george, he to is making startling progress considering what he's gone through, the prayers are working i guess