Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try to take both jobs, then I'll have extra money for trains and to put into savings for a house.
 
Hey Josh: Good deal on the jobs. Of course that may mean less time for the MRRing. Oh, I forgot Marines don't need to sleep. Me I used to turn the aircraft over to my peter pilot and take a nap on the way to a hot LZ.
Fergie: Well you do call it the MESS. It's nice that you got a great idea out of the deal.
Well I'm gone. I'll see you all tomorrow.
 
Yeah, sleep is a luxury! I can do with 4-5 hours a night, and more money means more time for MRRing later, when I have the SPACE to build the layout! I can stock up on Dash9's & SD70M's now...
 


Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


09-27-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
 
Good Morning All

Another large day in God's Country as the sky is clear and air is brisk!

Calling for frost tonight so there goes the impatients.

Dave (stripes2) gave me an idea and Lisa rolled her eyes...

77401507_240x240_Front.jpg
77401507_240x240_back.jpg



So what do'ya'll think?!?

Yeh I thought it was a bit to extreme myself. But might get one or two for the Mrs. and kids for Christmas.

Later All

Fergie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dave (stripes2) gave me an idea and Lisa rolled her eyes...

I wasn`t There, You didn`t see me, Thats my story and I`m stickin to it!!:eek:

Sorry to hear your dad is still under the weather Fergie, Wish I lived closer, being that I was a plumber for 25 yrs. LOL

Josh! Glad to hear about your job offer! Don`t work to hard though! As I am sure some of us older guys here can tell you from past experiance,
Life is short! Enjoy it for all that you can! :D

Have a good day all!
 
Mornin' Bill! Mornin Luc!

Great shirts, Fergie! Are you going to market any? Inquisitive minds want to know.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning all. My goodness, many of you sure have your worries. I feel for you all and hope everything comes out on top.

Fergie: Go with the new plan, man. I like the shirts. ;)

Josh:
Meh, pass that, I got out on the 9th of Sept. Got an interview w/ Wal*mart for the autocare center in a few days.
Josh, once a Marine...always a Marine. I know...I have 3 brother-in-laws and a nephew that were Marines. Always be proud of being one. WE, are proud of all of you.

Steve: Wow, you sure have a lot going on. You show a lot of courage in all this and I hope you always will have that blessing. God Bless!

NZKen: I am glad that our summer is heading your direction. You can have it! It had to be the most miserable for our part of the States.

Paul W.: I agree! Fergie already has a MESS and why not more.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Evening all,
Fergie say hello to your dad for me will ya, and have fun extending the layout.
Josh way to go josh, nice one.

Just got a message from my mother, dad's operation went well but they had to give him a blood transfussion and his BP's very low, but he's having a good laugh about it :D he had the dremmel multi tool from hell shoved where the sun don't shine with only an epidural in the back to kill the pain, he recons it was pretty much like childbirth only more painfull,:eek: hope your enjoying your dinner break guy's
 
Hi all Steve glad to hear your dad made it through his ordeal that pain in the butt can really hurt ouch !!! Fergie gotta love those shirts . Josh good luck with your job hunts. it's a beautiful day here in the Northeast. gotta get out and enjoy they say cold weather is heading our way can't wait
 
Steve We're all thinking about you and your family, happy to hear your Dad is ok.:cool:

Fergie Send my shirt in 2XL (I'm a big boy) Cheers, they look really good.;)

Josh Good luck with the job(s) Don't forget to take time to stop and smell the flowers!!:D

Rex We're just having a mid Spring cold snap:(

Ken.
 
HOLY CRAPOLA, Wal*mart is going to start me at $11.40 an hour! Thats only $6.15 an hour less then I'll get fueling aircraft. I plan to do a carefully crafted schedual, the fuel job seems to be set at 3 days on 2 off, so I'll work:
3 days @ fuels
2 days @ Wal*mart
3 days @ fuels
1 day @ Wal*mart
1 day off...

Working at fuels is an 8 hour day, with about 4 hours of actuall work.

I hope, with me, nothing like this sticks for long, lol!
 
Good Morning all, Hope everyone is well! Not much going on here, I added some N-Scale stuff to my site, and some new specials! Oh well! back to painting the bedroom!

David
 


77976224_240x240_Front.jpg


Luc: Might as well top my Brand New 15 oz "Fergmiester's Mega MESS Mug" with your finest!

Please and thank you very much!

Later all

Fergie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top