Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif


Happy MRRing
freight.gif
 


G'd mornin Bill, G'd Mornin Luc, G'd mornin All
Guess I'll have the usual a
pubimage.gif
and a Donut and be on my way so y'all have a great day.
Cheers Willis
 
Somebody say Donut's,,, mmmmmmm

I would not like an MRI brain scan again in a hurry, what a noisy job it was, a bit like lying on top of an SD45 in a well lit tunnel, without the smell of course
Sorry Ken, no logs today, got rained off by a monster thunder storm, hope Rex isn't on his way to collect them
 
Looking at the green lights I'd say everyone is in right now! I guess it's Ray's turn to buy!

Got the beets pickled and bottled all 20 jars!

Just working on the bridge at this point.

Later all

Fergie
 
Fergmiester said:
Looking at the green lights I'd say everyone is in right now! I guess it's Ray's turn to buy!

Got the beets pickled and bottled all 20 jars!

Just working on the bridge at this point.

Later all

Fergie

I'd be happy to buy a round! (just don't serve me any of those pickled beets. Very few things I don't like, but pickled beets and stewed tomatoes make me very... uh... shall we say green?)

As I was having lunch after Church I looked out my kitchen window and behold I see a flashing light right in front of my house. Went to the dinning room to get a better look, and there was a firetruck sitting in front of my driveway. Looked around and said to myself, "Don't think my house is on fire....". Then I noticed the electric lines to one of my neighbors houses laying in the road. Evidently the wind storm we had this morning bent the limbs on a tree enough to break 2 of the 3 wires. New York State Gas and Electric had it fixed in less than an hour. Sure am glad I didn't rush out to mow the lawn. I might have been standing right under the wires when they came down. Of course my neighbor right across the street was mowing his lawn (a daily ritual) but he did stop while they fixed the wires........:rolleyes: :p
 
Phew That wind storm blew through North Tonawanda all night and day finally settled down a bit. It didn't blow enough for the Bills to win Oh well always next week . have a good night all
 
Steve B said:
Sorry Ken, no logs today, got rained off by a monster thunder storm, hope Rex isn't on his way to collect them

Darn it, Steve! I was all packed and ready to come by and pick up a load. I was really going to enjoy the trip by stopping in on Fergie on the way and then meeting you and then Ken. Oh well, just let me know when your ready and I will gas up the BIG truck again (rent a tanker). :D

I have been having layout problems in trying to decide how to do an industrial area on the extension. I have gone from just track and fake it: to a few buildings, to more buildings, to more buildings but different industry, to...:confused: :confused: Now I realize that I was trying to do too much with too little. Guess I need to let go of a few dollars and do it right.

NZKen: Uh...what did you have to eat before you went to bed :D :D :rolleyes:
 


G-whiz what quiet bunch...

Wakey-Wakey
Rise and shine!
You've had yours and I've had mine

so

Pitter-patter lets get at'er
:eek:


Are we awake now?:mad:

That's it

Later All

Fergie
 
Wow Fergie! You must be feeling your oats this morning.LOL Thanks for the wake up call.
Now, where is everyone else? Did someone say, work! That's a no excuse
 
Huh? What's that Fergie? Just a sec. I need to put my hearing aids in. Ah, That's better. Whoa! No need to yell, I'm up....;) :D
 
I'v been up for 13 hours,,,, just having a break and it's on with some more tree surgery

FergieWhat do you mean, youv'e had yours,,, have you been watching the web cam again:p :p :o :p :p

this is where i got my BLI loco from, nice guy's,
http://www.davidsdepot.com/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon All: Well it's been along and hard day. Not hard in the heavy work stuff but in the agrivation and noncense stuff. It's just a typical getting ready for halloween day.
I didn't get to hit the Cliffs head frames. I need to call over to the outfit that supplies the PVC sheet and order a sheet of the 1mm and 2mm. I really want to give that a try.
If any of you (Josh) check out the Michigan Mining History site go to the links and take a look at them. There are some very interesting places to visit up there.
Well, it's almost time to head for home. I'll check back in later.

" There was a wild and sunny land benith the eagles wings and there across the thorns and sand wild rovers rode as kings."
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top