Morning, Everyone.
Corey, a early happy birthday. Don't buy switches! They will just sit there and stare back at you and remind you that you have no layout. I'd get some building kits. They will keep you occupied and busy for a long time. I built some of my structures before I had my layout and I did a much better job on them since there wasn't an urge to slap them together to fill up empty space on my layout.
Ray, I hope you get that electrical certificate tomorrow. It sure sounds like you've done enough work to earn it.
Tom, happy birthday to your son. How old is he now?
Carl, I still like to watch construction machinery at work too. I hope the weather cooperates so you can get your car back in the garage soon.
Paul, hard to believe it ever gets warm in Buffalo again after going through such a long winter.
Another beautiful day down here with sunny skies and 86 degrees at noon. No rain in sight for us until maybe the weekend. I'm really hoping we get a normal summer this year with no drought so all the work I've done on the yard this spring doesn't dry up and die like it has the last two summers.
Corey, a early happy birthday. Don't buy switches! They will just sit there and stare back at you and remind you that you have no layout. I'd get some building kits. They will keep you occupied and busy for a long time. I built some of my structures before I had my layout and I did a much better job on them since there wasn't an urge to slap them together to fill up empty space on my layout.
Ray, I hope you get that electrical certificate tomorrow. It sure sounds like you've done enough work to earn it.
Tom, happy birthday to your son. How old is he now?
Carl, I still like to watch construction machinery at work too. I hope the weather cooperates so you can get your car back in the garage soon.
Paul, hard to believe it ever gets warm in Buffalo again after going through such a long winter.
Another beautiful day down here with sunny skies and 86 degrees at noon. No rain in sight for us until maybe the weekend. I'm really hoping we get a normal summer this year with no drought so all the work I've done on the yard this spring doesn't dry up and die like it has the last two summers.
