jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
About the most dangerous fish I've raised are small red fin and black fin freshwater sharks. At the largest they're about 6 inches in length.
No, I still bathe annually.Of all the years I known you.........Yes, that does explain a lotDoes that mean you avoid baths and showers too
![]()
Yes, the maintinance is tough! I keep putting off the water change, it needs to be done though! Might try after work, the saltwater is already made just got to do the deedI was thinking of getting a stone fish, they are neat
The fish that is the Pain in the but is my obital Bat! He likes to bite and see how many hairs he can rip from my arm! tank cleaning is fun
one day the butter and frying pan will get him!LOL's
There's nothing an ADHD child can't do that a normal child can't do, except sit still for a while. I know. I was an ADHD child before they even knew what ADHD was. Back then we were just slow learners and class clowns, or at worst a disruptive influence. As long as I had something to do that I wanted to do I was fine.If I got bored then look out! I'm still the same way and I'm almost 50.His weekend visits of late have been occupied with the rebuilding and superdetailing of an old plastic steamer. Now he wants rolling stock! He even got it all put together buy himself while his step-mom and myself put up the tree! His mother says he is ADHD and a behavioural problem. He's as good as gold for me and will spend hours working and playing with trains if I let him. Go figgure?
Philip: How did you pick that fish up and get it back in the tank? Did you use a chair and whip?![]()
No, I still bathe annually.
First time I was working on a computer, and lightning followed the power line into the building, which I conveniently supplied ground for.
Second time, lightning followed the phone line in, which I again conveniently provided ground for.
While neither were direct strikes, it was enough to scramble my brain cells around...![]()
It got to -17 yesterday night and it was around -13 when I left for work this a.m. My car started right up...Yea Ford!
This global warming is freezin' me!
Sandy
All this talk about exotic fish and stuff. Know what I call'em?
Bait!![]()
Darn Sandy, that is way toooooo cold! BRRRRRRR!
Fellows, aren't those fish very expensive? What is the life span of most?
