Finally got all the track cleaned and everything checked out. Tomorrow, I will start the housekeeping and then I will be ready for the ARG Wild Bunch.
So far, I've had 6 confirm and waiting on 3 more; how about you Carey, you going to make it?
Josh: ZOWY! That's a bunch of posts. Think of all the time the top 10 could have been working on their "I'll get it later" projects.
Steve: Don't worry about not understanding the rules of football. My wife is one heck of a fan and doesn't know much either, but you should hear her yelling and carrying on.
Paul: I wonder what David Letterman (a grad of Ball) has to say. He was joking about a matchup between Alabama and Ball State.
Dan: I am already cold enough. Your weather would do me in, but a little snow every now and then would be nice.
Ken: Gator Dave and I have been at each other for weeks now. Funny that my email of conseding got lost in the system.
Looking forward to seeing your cement plant. I'll bet it's a dandy.
Jim: I thought about you sitting at Legion Field when I walked outside after the game. Man, it was a chill to the bone. I wish that it had worked out that Tuscaloosa County High had made it to play Prattville. I asked a young man that plays on the team what happened. He told me that for some reason they get burned out near the end of the season and nothing goes right from there.
Chris: Our first year in Bangkok, my wife and I laughed about the locals wearing coats when it was their winter:around 70 in the early mornings. The following year we had our coats on. LOL
Josh: ZOWY! That's a bunch of posts. Think of all the time the top 10 could have been working on their "I'll get it later" projects.
Steve: Don't worry about not understanding the rules of football. My wife is one heck of a fan and doesn't know much either, but you should hear her yelling and carrying on.
Paul: I wonder what David Letterman (a grad of Ball) has to say. He was joking about a matchup between Alabama and Ball State.
Dan: I am already cold enough. Your weather would do me in, but a little snow every now and then would be nice.
Ken: Gator Dave and I have been at each other for weeks now. Funny that my email of conseding got lost in the system.
Looking forward to seeing your cement plant. I'll bet it's a dandy.
Jim: I thought about you sitting at Legion Field when I walked outside after the game. Man, it was a chill to the bone. I wish that it had worked out that Tuscaloosa County High had made it to play Prattville. I asked a young man that plays on the team what happened. He told me that for some reason they get burned out near the end of the season and nothing goes right from there.
Chris: Our first year in Bangkok, my wife and I laughed about the locals wearing coats when it was their winter:around 70 in the early mornings. The following year we had our coats on. LOL
