Coffee shop one-three

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
11-05-2008

Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png
:eek:
SteakEggs.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress.png

allright.png
 


Good morning.

It's 61 and foggy. The high should be in the low 80's and it will be partly cloudy.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 11/5/2008


Wind Chill: 60°F
Humidity: 97%
Dew Point: 60°F

So Far Today
High: 62°F
Low: 55°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SSE

Important Message

Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 AM cst this morning.
Now through 09:00 AM CST November 05, 2008


Patchy fog will occur across portions of the area. The fog will be dense at times reducing visibilities below one quarter of a mile. The visibilities will improve as the fog lifts by 9 AM.

Today High: 82 Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Areas of dense fog early in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 65 Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/proudIndian/P1010147.jpg
 
Good morning folks

It was 55 F on the way in this morning. You can feel the humidity is up and making things a little uncomfortable. High today will be 63 F and we could see 70 F before the weekend.

Last night was one of those nights where time just flew by. My daughter had her flute lesson which I took her to. I did a few little chores around the house and the next thing I knew it was bed time. I did look at the trains as I carried laundry to and from the washing machine and dryer.

I hope everybody has a good day.
 
Gooooooooooooooooood Morning Coffee Shoppers!

It is a beautiful sunny day here in the Finger Lakes! In fact all across America the sun seems to be shining even with a few glum faces here and there. I for one am very happy today! Bill I like the new waitress too!

Hope all of you have a bright day as well!
 
Morning ALL !Another beautiful day here on the Niagara Frontier. Spent last night at home with my family celebrating my Birthday . I would like to thank Bob for the well wishes on my Birthday. Today I'm just going to relax and take some time to enjoy what a great Nation we live in !!! Hoe that everyone has a real nice day also !!!!!! P.S. Bill like the new waitress !
 
Morning!
In addition to my 2-1/2 hour exercise in futility yesterday, I got sunburned!:mad:

Now, O wise and Learned Forum Members, do I retire immediately to take advantage the new President Elect's promise to spread the wealth around?
Or, do I plan on working to age 107 because Welfare and Sociable Security have run out of money in the next 4 years?
I think I'll just get mad:mad: and go out and stimulate the economy by buying some "train stuff" this weekend!:D
Mikey
 
Good day from Ye Olde London Towne. Another cool one but with no rain. Finally!

I won't comment personally on the election except to say there are a lot of happy people on this side of the Atlantic today.

A belated Happy Birthday Paul. Hope it was a good one.

Not sure about the new waitress. Kinda partial to the old ones. :D:D
 
Mikey, you must continue to work. How else can we support those who won't?

Chris: Wow, that is a scary video.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Bill She's HOT,,, but i prefer redheads.

Just wait till the social security and Pension bubble bursts, all the baby boomers are already putting severe strain on the under funded system, that bubble will be many times more severe than the current mortgage sub prime disaster, we are only just starting our decent of the slippery slope and someone just put oil on it directly ahead
when is the whitehouse going to be repainted into the coloured house, gotta be politically correct now.

Beer time is upon us
 
Steve- I may be too close to see things as well as you do from your viewpoint.
Maybe your country experiencing things a little quicker than are happening in the US.
Whichever, there are a lot of people that are going to have to give up their "rose colored glasses" and examine some things with a magnifying glass to see how deep the corruption has gone into the roots of our world.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm in very bad spirts, but if OH-BAMA beats LSU in football this weekend it may get me back on my feet :D
 
OK, so for those of you that know me, you know I'm married to a wonderful woman. She loves me to no end. I'm very lucky indeed!

Matter of fact, I count myself doubly lucky because two nights ago my wife INSISTED I get a new girlfriend, and she wanted to go with me to pick her up! Yeah, you read that right! She picked out a BEAUTIFUL new girlfriend for me, and she insisted on taking me to pick her up.

I must say, she's an absolute KNOCKOUT!

What do you guys think of my new Lucille...............

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/pcarrell/Lucille.jpg
 
Philip nice! Very nice! Was she tuned at the factory/ She does look a bit "high strung" though. What a great wife you must have!
 
Ray, I set her up so I can play my bottleneck slide on her, but still, the action is pretty tight considering.
 


Ray, I set her up so I can play my bottleneck slide on her, but still, the action is pretty tight considering.

You know she looks a bit like a girl I used to date. Built very similar too...... You know, Beautiful head, long neck, little bit, not enough, and a whole lot....;)

Actually I still like holding shapes like that. Here is my latest girl:
CordobaClassic2w.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top