kbkchooch
Verified Human
Heck ya, OUCH!I don't need my wallet!
I got Rex's wallet
!!!!!!!!!
Careful Chris! Might be a horde of killer moths hiding in there!
Went to the Home Depot today looking for a small vice for the basement workshop. 3-5 inches with soft jaws. The one in the garage is too big and has hard jaws, too rough on brass! Ideally I wanted one that screwed down to the table, but all the small ones were clamp on. They had 1 3 inch model with hard jaws, but they wanted 22 bucks for it!
3 inch soft jaws, it has a detachable clamping system that allows the jaws to be used as a small bar type clamp, the base swivels and tilts, and it also has an attachment that allows the vice to hold a Dremel tool so you have both hands free to manipilate your project! Too cool! And only 29.97 plus tax! I got it and installed it as soon as I got home! Gonna start bending brass and soldering cabooses together tomorrow!!!
