Coffee Shop 15

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris if you don't like that Toro ZTR just send it up my way, I'll give it a good home!:rolleyes:

It's not my mow, and ain't my mower of choice either, I like Toro but their bigger stuff! The ZTR is great on flat land but sux on embankments! I like 4wd front mowers better! I would have been happer with a 325D Kubota f-series!:rolleyes:
 
:D
Mines big enough that I have to duck driving out of the garage or OUCH!!!:eek:

The Green one is a tractor, anything painted red is meant for children!

Better dead than red
the only real machine is green

Oh and have I told you, she thinks my tractors sexy???;):p

LOL's cough, Cough, COUGH, GaCk!

BTW: Cat's are the only real Tractors Anyways!
 
O.K. I don't think Flo put Jim in your orders!:rolleyes: I do think we have a MIA and we need a APB put out on our missing ANPL member ASAP before the OSSA OSA gets him!:eek: Lord know what a rouge ANPL member can get in to with out our careful watchful eyes!!:)
 


And a Good Morning from us to you!:):)We're going to be sunny today and tomorrow with highs between 10C and 14C:p:):):D

OK--Which way did he go?--which way did he go?--how can people disappear like this---sheesh!!:confused::confused::eek:I'm starting to wonder--does anyone have him hidden away?:confused:

Chris Next door neighbour said --bring out the bloodhounds.
We have an old Allis Chalmers tractor over at a friends place we're getting restored. That and an old Case 9-18---poor thing needs lottsa work--picked both of them up from some retired farmer a couple of years ago--

Hey JIM Where'd you go--!!!
 
Good morning.

It's 42 cloudy. Looks like the high will be in the 50's and there's light rain on tap.

Spent part of yesterday working on some structures I received in the mail. A Bachmann Plasticville gas station, a small machine shop, a loading dock and a trackside shack. The gas station and loading dock are already on the layout. The gas station will receive som e weathering and will be boarded up. Being across the street from Ezra's gas station isn't good for business in today's economy. I probably won't be doing much today. Wasn't feeling too good this morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 3/14/2009

Wind Chill: 37°F
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 40°F

So Far Today
High: 43°F
Low: 41°F
Rain: 0.51"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph ENE

Today High: 52 Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 38 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the evening becoming northeast after midnight.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/forum-2/DSCN0691.jpg
 
Good Morning, Everyone. Well I hope everyone survived Friday the 13th with no problem. I sure did. I hid out in my basement till it was over:D It's going to be another beautiful day here in Calgary. Yesterday we made it all the way to +9c WOO HOO:)
 
Chris, that is FUNNY...I first thought that was you after the annual barbecue.
(You know, they caught George Jones (singer) drunk on his lawn mower while he was going to the store for some beer. :D )
 


Afternoon, everyone.

Been off doing regular people things like putting down pine straw on the flower beds, fertilizing the lawn, replacing broken door stops....you know, the kind of things your wife says you'd better get done or else. :) Between that and trying to figure out where my money should be in this psychotic market, model railroading had to take a backseat for while.

Chris, you're not going to believe this but I actually did arrest a guy once for drunken lawn mower riding. He wasn't quite as drunk as the guy in the video but he was snockered. He thought he could drive drunk on a lawn mower and not get in trouble. Unfortunately for him, California laws says driving any type of vehicle on a public street while you're impaired is all the same penalty, including lawnmowers. He also had a suspended license and was on probation for two previous DUI's. Too bad for him - he had to spend three days in jail and we got to seize his lawnmower.

Hope everyone else is doing as well as they can. We are getting some nice rain down here after a warm week. The redbuds and dogwoods are starting to bloom. Alabama is really gorgeous in the spring.
 
I didn't watch that whole video, but I think that one is a spoof. If it is the same one I am thinking of.

Jim good to see you are alright, although we can't say the same for your money in the market.

Today is the "honey-do" day. Everyone is cleaning up something (except me). Time to go change the oil in my car. Gotta get SOMETHING done.
 
HI Jim! Glad the wifey let you out of jail for a minute. I understand about all the Spring honey-do's...I have 23 leaf bags full from cleaning around all the bushes this week. Still have more to do :(. This rain is perfect for the Spring bloom.:)
 
Hey all.....what up?

Hey, travel mercies for Larry (Leghome). I bumpd into him the other day at the hardware store and he said he was headed to Chicago today to visit his brother. Hope all goes well for that trip.

He hooked me up with just the bolt I needed.

Here's the story..........

I was working on my bike, and I had the right size bolt, but it was too long. "No problem" I thought, and I reached for my trusty Dremel tool. I just need to whack off about that much, and.........

You've no doubt heard the saying "measure twice, cut once", right?

Well.................

Lets just say that Larry hooked me up with a bolt that WOULD work, and leave it at that!
 
Jim! Glad to see Flo didn't have you locked up in her closet!!!

Chris, The Catfight and drunk guy were hysterical!!

I got a huge pile of mulch moved today, got all the Magnolia "hand grenades" gatehred up, snowblade off the Deere, Woods deck on, Garage swept out and painted a table for my sons aquarium. All by 4 oclock!:D
Now I need a nap,,,,,,,catch ya'll later:)
 
Afternoon, everyone.

Been off doing regular people things like putting down pine straw on the flower beds, fertilizing the lawn, replacing broken door stops....you know, the kind of things your wife says you'd better get done or else. :) Between that and trying to figure out where my money should be in this psychotic market, model railroading had to take a backseat for while.

Chris, you're not going to believe this but I actually did arrest a guy once for drunken lawn mower riding. He wasn't quite as drunk as the guy in the video but he was snockered. He thought he could drive drunk on a lawn mower and not get in trouble. Unfortunately for him, California laws says driving any type of vehicle on a public street while you're impaired is all the same penalty, including lawnmowers. He also had a suspended license and was on probation for two previous DUI's. Too bad for him - he had to spend three days in jail and we got to seize his lawnmower.

Hope everyone else is doing as well as they can. We are getting some nice rain down here after a warm week. The redbuds and dogwoods are starting to bloom. Alabama is really gorgeous in the spring.

Nice to see you Jim!:) Now for your money issues, as you can see I had to put Rex's wallet down:( and the lack of cash flow has left me to looking for more;)! Now, You can donate it all to me:D and all your money issues will go away:p As for the drunk mower Operator, If he had a slow vehical sign plastered on the seat, drove on the side of the road, had his lights on, and told the cop he was going to mow a person's yard down the street for beer money, he would have gotten away scott free........Been there done that minus the beer of coarse:D But chucking the beer can, tring to pee off the mower and just being an Idiot that's what got his butt in trouble! I thought it was you at first:D! "I KNOW MY RIGHTS! I KNOW MY RIGHT'S.....MY WIFE GOING TO KICK YOUR @#$!" ROFLMAO
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We--my wife and I--just got back from fleamarket hunting and I came out with a wack of good stuff. 3 Proto N SW8's, 3 Proto N RS2's, a couple of Bachmann's FM H16-44's, a Walthers-Heritge series USRA 0-8-0 and 4 KATO RDC2's heeheehee--the empire is growing!!:p:D:D:D

Jim I'm due outside tomorrow to clean up some of our yard--I'm still picking out bits of broken branches and whatnot---that's the extent of our yardwork--no planting until late April--except for the bulbs that is---

Chris There is a fellow in Woodstock ON who uses his Garden Tractor much like a regular car--goes everywhere with it---drives a lot of people buggy:confused::(:(:rolleyes:
 
(You know, they caught George Jones (singer) drunk on his lawn mower while he was going to the store for some beer. :D )[/QUOTE]

May God bless George Jones. Now theres a guy who I'd like to party with. Stock the cooler and fire-up the Massy! YE HAW!
 
There is a fellow in Woodstock ON who uses his Garden Tractor much like a regular car--goes everywhere with it---drives a lot of people buggy:confused::(:(:rolleyes:

So? Only the impatient can't deal with it. When I was a youngin, if you weren't old enough to legally drive, and you wanted to go visit a friend, you did it on a tractor after the chores were done!
Many a Saturday late afternoon was filled with me washing & waxin my favorite Deere (1953 Model A) to visit a female acquaintance about 4 miles away. My folks decided it was better for me to take the tractor after dark, than ride my bike on an unlit country road!:cool:
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top