I work at an electric utility, and I am working on a project with a local university where electrical engineering students will be building an N scale model (about 4' by 7') with a functioning electric grid. The twist is that we are making the model have a Middle Earth theme, so pretend the hobbits and dwarves and elves have an electric grid to power the lights in their homes.
We have the electronic components mostly figured out, and I have found some N scale electric substations and transmission towers, but my dilemma now is finding structures that look appropriate for a Middle Earth theme.
Does anyone have ideas or suggestions on N scale houses, buildings, barns, etc. that would look appropriate in a model with a medieval or Middle Earth theme?
Thanks!
Keith
We have the electronic components mostly figured out, and I have found some N scale electric substations and transmission towers, but my dilemma now is finding structures that look appropriate for a Middle Earth theme.
Does anyone have ideas or suggestions on N scale houses, buildings, barns, etc. that would look appropriate in a model with a medieval or Middle Earth theme?
Thanks!
Keith
