A model with a Middle Earth theme

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I have been sitting back watching this thread. I have been a member here for more than 6 years now and have never seen anyone treated like this before on this forum. He asked for advice and gets a bunch of crap from our members about his plan being really stupid. Only thing I see here that is stupid, is the really dumb comments by some of our members. Yes you all have an opinion, but save it for the people who ask for it or the forums that think this is acceptable behavior.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top