1/87th Vehicles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Rustam,
OOPS, my mistake I have that one and the Ford and both are the same shade of blue.I had forgotton about the GMC.

Lindberg is the company that produced your model truck.
 
Rustam,
OOPS, my mistake I have that one and the Ford and both are the same shade of blue.I had forgotton about the GMC.

Lindberg is the company that produced your model truck.

Thanks! Now we together know that it for model ;-)
By the way, I consider this model of the truck interesting.
I if will find such cabin that I will buy still )))

Here, look... This model has already ordered in the seller!
 
Bel Air

One of become to my car))
This copy I have bought from us in Moscow through the Internet a site at the dealer who has bought this Chevrolet on e-bay.
From below it is written 1989 / MONOGRAM MODEL

The good old man)))

Here only wheels without a white strip...
Who solved this problem? : Замешательстве:
 


Rustam that looks like a Chevrolet Belaire.
What is the white car with the green stripe in the second picture?
Я думаю, ваш английский лучше, чем мой русский!
 
The black car is the 1/87 scale Monogram Mini-Exacts 57 Chevy Bel Air. The same car has since been re released in other colors and with different wheels by Herpa. The El Camino in the background is a 59 model by Brekina. The only US distributor of the Brekina Chevy El Camino, that I'm aware of, is Truckstop Models.
 
Rustam that looks like a Chevrolet Belaire.
What is the white car with the green stripe in the second picture?
Я думаю, ваш английский лучше, чем мой русский!

Here this white car with a green strip:
It Ee Camino (manufacturer BREKINA).

(Riko! Modern technologies allow us to understand each other by means of web translators) ;-)

ОЧЕНЬ ХОРОШО! / That's good!
: D
 
The black car is the 1/87 scale Monogram Mini-Exacts 57 Chevy Bel Air. The same car has since been re released in other colors and with different wheels by Herpa. The El Camino in the background is a 59 model by Brekina. The only US distributor of the Brekina Chevy El Camino, that I'm aware of, is Truckstop Models.

It is precisely told - herpa...
I saw some times model from herpa, but it seems to me "hot rod".
At them very toy wheels... Though now I want to buy this model ;)))

Has found its photo in the Internet: red, claret, black and green color.

I have ordered claret ;)))
 
The black car is the 1/87 scale Monogram Mini-Exacts 57 Chevy Bel Air. The same car has since been re released in other colors and with different wheels by Herpa. The El Camino in the background is a 59 model by Brekina. The only US distributor of the Brekina Chevy El Camino, that I'm aware of, is Truckstop Models.


The friend! Here only so I can help you... A dream car : Rolleyes:

http://manonthemove.com/2010/08/05/56-chevy-bel-air-12th-franklin-astoria-oregon/
 


Jim 68cuda! YES! At thanks has looked...
Now it is necessary to accept some medicines for calm of heart...

;-))))) Thanks for the reference. There actually it is possible to look all the day that I and will do after work!)))

Yes, I very much like the American cars of those nice years. Then the motor was the motor!!!
 
Some Boley vehicles I got off of EBay the other nite. A 6 pak of each vehicle. $50.00 for all including freight.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Boley vehicles look really nice. Thanks for posting the pictures. What era are the vehicles geared towards?

Best regards,
Brian

My Freelance Modern layout from the years 1999 to now. I'll have to figure out where they will go on the layout w/my other 150 commercial vehicles.
 
The black car is the 1/87 scale Monogram Mini-Exacts 57 Chevy Bel Air. The same car has since been re released in other colors and with different wheels by Herpa.

I simply want them to compare. Who is better? ;-) (Monogram - Herpa)
My personal opinion: these models for different breadboard models.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hasten to brag (though I know it awfully...),
Has bought these cars on 460 roubles. 15 dollars for 1 model.
Magnificent detailed working out! Simply I become crazy)))
I am afraid to reach from a box)))
 
The Monogram and Herpa 57 Chevys are the same mold, so the only real difference is that the trim has been painted silver on the Herpa models giving the Herpa the best detailing. The 30's Lincoln and Cadillac models from Ricko are really nice and among the best detailed of all 1/87 scale model cars. The metal clip that holds them to the plastic base is difficult to remove, so be careful not to damage the cars when removing the metal clips.
 
Since the tooling is the same, how can one be better than the other? I would use them differently. The wheels and plain black paint job give the look of a stripped down performance version a kid would own, so stick it at the place on your layout where the kids hang out, with a few other hot rods. The detailed version is Dad's and goes in traffic or in the driveway of a house with a few people around it admiring the "new car".
 


The Monogram and Herpa 57 Chevys are the same mold, so the only real difference is that the trim has been painted silver on the Herpa models giving the Herpa the best detailing. The 30's Lincoln and Cadillac models from Ricko are really nice and among the best detailed of all 1/87 scale model cars. The metal clip that holds them to the plastic base is difficult to remove, so be careful not to damage the cars when removing the metal clips.


It so, you are right!
These are one forms a form press)))
It is a toy it and and model...

Well and about "Ricko" you are right on 100 % it for today the best in BUT!
It is really difficult to get from packing... It is possible to break)))

Their destiny to stand in garage... To an exhibition)))
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top