1/87th Vehicles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


cars on wheels

And as to you this bus!
In a reality it is good on such to leave for the weekend ))) :D

By the way, here at a forum there is such theme - cars on wheels?
 


got some new trucks today off from another member on here.all are made by boley. I got two utility service vehicle the red and yellow and a service pole truck. and i also bought two tow trucks one flatbed international and the big gmc tow truck yellow. pic below.
SD530622.jpg

SD530621-1.jpg

SD530620-1.jpg

cant wait to get them on my layout.... thanks for taken a look.
 
Nice Kevin,

I want to get some of those drilling trucks and I like the cherry pickers too.

I just got about 6 or more construction vehicles I need to post for you guys to see. I already started to weather one but I don't have the time for it now. I'll be getting to them soon those as I'm completing a project soon.

Dave
 
All Hello!

Has bought to the son a gift on birthday! :)

These are models from Cararama - "VOLVO L150C" and "VOLVO A40D".
Very much it was pleasant to me that they are made of metal and have wheels from rubber. Good detailed elaboration.
Has paid 10 dollars for model.
 


Couldn't pass by)))
This green truck will approach for my breadboard model - will bring up spare parts for tractors!

220 roubles - 7,3 dollars.
 
I have a pair of those Cararama vehicles too, but they cost me £10 each over here in England, about $15.
The hood of the dump truck opens up so you can see a very nice looking engine tucked away inside.
Ron
 
I have a pair of those Cararama vehicles too, but they cost me £10 each over here in England, about $15.
The hood of the dump truck opens up so you can see a very nice looking engine tucked away inside.
Ron


I twist in hands))) doesn't open))) Likely here on-that cheaper than at you)))
 
There's only a few Topics that have made it this far since Aug. of 2005 w/99,033 hits.
Whew! LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top