Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Morning all, This weekend's train watching weather is pitiful, as rain from today thru Monday will leave VA feeling quite blue in the senses. I acquired a bunch of old HO and N scale stuff for the layout at a thrift shop last evening, mostly Buildings and scenery, which will help as I have...
  2. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good Afternoon from Richmond. 1 PM and almost 55 degrees. -25 degrees from this time yesterday. Still, a high around 61 today. Have a good one
  3. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good Morning All, It is right now 11 AM and a wonderful 70 degrees. Great difference from a few days ago when it was in the 40's and sonw at this time. Today's high will be around 82 degrees and sunny:D Hopefully the UP's on K892 will be in Fulton when I get home so I can chase them up...
  4. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Hey all, 4 days w/o power, finally got it back last night. Went trainwatching in the foot of rare VA snow, and got some great photos. All of the remnants of it should melt today :( . High in the 60's. Low in 40's tonight. Nice weekend, NEAR 80! Hoping to go out on NS Sunday.
  5. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good morning from Richmond. We are going to reach the mid sixties today, and with rain coming in this evening and just in time for a weekend shower, there goes any plans at catching trains this weekend. If I didn't have school today, I'd be chasing Q410 up the RF&P as he has a CSX unit leading...
  6. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good morning to all, An even nicer day outside today. Temps around 60 and partly cloudy. Might try and go outside after school to see what is running. I'll probably end up catching the Amtrak parade, and hope some of my engineer buddies are running tonight and get some horn action on my...
  7. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good morning, it's a much happier 40 degrees and NO WIND this morning. Highs in the lower 50's. Local weather forecasters are calling b/w 51 and 54 degrees respectively. Lots of sun, and I better not get used to it, as this weekend's railfan excursion may get moved, as the weekend is 40's and...
  8. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Well, got my Amfleets Running, they look great behind my Kato F40...and the awesome thing is the F40 is the exact number they ran here in that era. Now to debate about putting ditch lights into by Kato F40. EEK, the thought. I will add pics on the HO board as soon as I can.
  9. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good morning to all. I woke up to chilly 21 degree temps, with the wind chill in the lower teens. It is now about 32 degrees, wind chill still in the low-mid 20's. High around 40 today, but at least the sun is out. I can also look forward to picking up my new Amfleet I Coaches from Walthers...
  10. N

    Coffee Shop 15

    Good morning, newbie joining the fun club. It's a chilly 35 this morning as of 9 AM. Very Windy, but still sunny for a nice video of NS 047 the Red Unit RBBX Circus at Robious and Huguenot in Chesterfield VA. Running 4 hrs late on the run to Huntsville Alabama. Now at school and it's still...
  11. N

    In Case anyone is looking for something

    I work for a hobby shop in Ashland VA, Train Town Toy & Hobby. If you are looking for a particular item, we may have it. I will be glad to check the shop for you and see if we have it. We carry a lot of HO & O, as well as a fair amount of N as well. We have some products in our store that...
  12. N

    where do you work?

    Part time hobby shop sales associate, whose sidewalk overlooks the CSX RF&P subdivision in Ashland VA. If you are looking for any Train items, we have some hard to find and out-of-production items. send me a pm if you are looking for anything.
  13. N

    Getting Started

    On PWRS(Pacific Western Rail Systems), They have great sales a lot of the time. In the first 2 pages of looking at Proto 2000 Heritage Steam Series, I found some deals, including an 0-8-0 for 150 and an 0-6-0 for 190...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top