blownoutcylinder
Active Member
Good Morning ---We're going to have rain tonight and tomorrow with our temp holding around 3-6C until tomorrow afternoon when it will go to 0C then continue to -16C that night---

Rex Tnx for the tip. I use Digikey because I get really good deals on the IC's and things that I use when I make up my weird concoctions that will eventually allow a randomized light turning on/off on apartments and such. I tend to follow my dad that way---gee, what would happen if---OOOPPS tend to be the calls we have.
Jim AIG!?!? YIKES!!!
--I know they took a HUGE hit a little while back---This morning I got the news of the company might get split into three gov't controlled organizations--As for the soldering; it is even more, shall I say---AHEM--'interesting' since everyone is selling the RoHS certified lead free solder. That stuff requires a higher temperature to work properly. Gee I get to spend more money on the chips and surface mount LEDs---

BTW-how 'deep' is that church(long?). I'm thinking with this laptop--distance from front/back? It is pretty big from the looks of it!
I'm heading into meetings at work to find out what is going to happen with clientel etcetera. I got my hours reduced by approx. 50% so that is no surprise
But apparently we's not finished yet

After meetings I'll be getting a chance, hopefully, of doing some MR stuff.
Had to look at door last night--door frame is going to have to be replaced as two of the bigger parts were split into a bunch of pieces. Got friend coming over to remedy THAT sitchimication.
Rex Tnx for the tip. I use Digikey because I get really good deals on the IC's and things that I use when I make up my weird concoctions that will eventually allow a randomized light turning on/off on apartments and such. I tend to follow my dad that way---gee, what would happen if---OOOPPS tend to be the calls we have.
Jim AIG!?!? YIKES!!!
I'm heading into meetings at work to find out what is going to happen with clientel etcetera. I got my hours reduced by approx. 50% so that is no surprise
After meetings I'll be getting a chance, hopefully, of doing some MR stuff.
Had to look at door last night--door frame is going to have to be replaced as two of the bigger parts were split into a bunch of pieces. Got friend coming over to remedy THAT sitchimication.
