Evening, everyone.
I've been spending almost every waking hour trying to dump some AIG bonds I hold. Went two days without anyone in the entire world will to make a bid. Finally got a sucker this afternoon who paid $69 per bond that cost me $93 three months ago. AIG is going to become some kind of nationalized business by Monday and the debt holders are going to be wiped out. I was happy to get the $69 compared to the 50 cents or so they will be worth on Monday. I've been investing for 40 years and I've never seen fear and panic like we have now. I owned 360 bonds @$93 each so I think I lost $9,000 in round numbers. Not bad for almost three days work.
BOC, good job by the cat and your neighbor. I was in a similar situation with a neighbor only he had a big dog. The dog jumped on the scumbag and was biting the crap out of him. I went over to see what was happening and my neighbor had just pulled the dog off of him. He was getting ready to take off when he saw the badge and gun. Boy, did he look depressed.
Phillip, I hope the tests turn out OK for your wife. Sounds like some form of atrial fibrillation, which can make you dizzy and nauseated. Sometime it occurs for no apparent cause and then converts to a normal rhythm on its own. It's usually a benign condition so I hope that's what it turns out to be.
The whole jury duty thing in California got ridiculous before I left. I used to just have to send in my ID card to get taken off the list but then they changed the rules so everyone had to show up and hang around for eight hours, even though no defense lawyer in his right mind wanted a cop on the jury. I haven't been called in Alabama yet but I hope they are more sane here.
Jeffrey, watch that foot - driving can be tough on it too. Looks like some more nasty storms Friday also.
Chris, LOL, I can imagine you and the doc having a good laugh about fasting.

Sounds like I need to get down there for a Bely Buster one of these days.
Karl, I can barely solder two wires let alone surface mount LED's. I'm afraid soldering will never be one of my top skills no matter how much I try. I'm just happy when no hot blobs end up on delicate places of my body.
Nathan, sounds like a nice day in Virginia. I've been done with school for 35 years and still never get much time to run my trains so don't feel too bad.
Dan, a HUGE snowstorm in Minnesota? I'm shocked.

Maybe you'll get out of school for a day or two.
Rex, I need you to come down and solder all my LED's for me. I've got about 50 of different types that stare at me from a drawer because I'm too crappy at soldering to ever get the resistors soldered right. Looks like things could be tricky for us Friday night and Saturday again with some pretty severe storms. At least my neighbors won't be able to blame me for them this time. I need to get that cat vacuum ready.
Oh, yeah, I also spent part of the past two days taking pictures and measurements of the church building I have to model. This a picture of just part of the front. The highest point is 70 feet.
