WPF Sept 5th - 12th

I'll start it off this week, got this compactor in the mail today and assembled for my "road under construction" project on the layout.

Steve

fe97eadb34de25bb86b11da7baf8eb8e.jpg

38a6f29630d787b1632978977032d040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen that model before Steve, very cool!
I'm starting what will be my favorite rail fanning spot on the shore of Lake Winifred.
It's all single track main from here up to Spencer.

image.jpg

Can't argue that Tony, I just wish he'd stop posting these prototype shots and show us some modelling now and then.
:p

I tried to replicate a small portion of the Arrivals and Departures boards at Grand Central Station.
Of course I lived in Pawling, NY and that always arrived and departed from track 41 or 42.

a_d.jpg

George

Steve: Cool compactor.
Rico:Looking forward to seeing it.
Jay: Night shot is killer.
Montanan:Outstanding, especially like the tire marks on the pavement.
George: Great job on the A&D boards; they look real.

I can't remember if I've posted my Mill or not, if so, y'all can look at it again. LOL
Thanks for looking,
D.A.

Water Mill HO Scale 1.jpg

Water Mill HO Scale 7.jpg

Everybody's photos look great this week

I took a picture this afternoon of a rural grain elevator I have built in recent weeks. . .... It is my own design based on numerous photos of different grain elevators. I drew my own plans for it and built it from Evergreen styrene and miscellanous styrene pieces from my scrap box. ... This model will be placed in a back corner of the layout, and therefore, it is not highly detailed. Decals were left over from a Walthers kit. ... It needs weathering prior to placing on the layout.

rural%20grain%20elevator_zpswcogw5x8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back