What Other Hobbies do you have?

LOL, Chris. I'll look into that UV sterilizer if I can't control the algae any other way. Willis, my Trek is a gas 1995 2430 model. It's just 26 feet long but has the living space of a 32 footer because of the bed that goes up into the ceiling. I also like the solid cherrywood cabinets and the general quality compared to most RV's today. I lived full-time in mine for over a year before I found my second love in Alabama and it was very comfortable. It's a great rig for a couple if you both have similar sleeping patterns.

LOL, Chris. I'll look into that UV sterilizer if I can't control the algae any other way. Willis, my Trek is a gas 1995 2430 model. It's just 26 feet long but has the living space of a 32 footer because of the bed that goes up into the ceiling. I also like the solid cherrywood cabinets and the general quality compared to most RV's today. I lived full-time in mine for over a year before I found my second love in Alabama and it was very comfortable. It's a great rig for a couple if you both have similar sleeping patterns.

Jim,
These articles should be of some great help on your algae! using RO/DI water in stead of common tap water or UV it is the cheapest and only path to clear water!
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/ArticleNav.cfm?d=158&category=584&c=3578

Back