What new H.O. Vehicles would you like to see made??

Anything circa 1980 thats affordable, like the cherry diecast stuff.

AFA tractor-trailers, a ford 9000 cabover, GMC astro cabover, or International transtar or fleetstar.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG... a GM Astro!
I drove one of those fish bowls years ago, Winnipeg to Dallas and back in 40 hours.
Maybe I can get one so I can wake up every morning, get my morning coffee, go down to the sacred chamber of the iron horse and watch it get hit by a thirty car coal drag over and over...
BTW they were not my favorite truck! :D
Now an IH transtar would be great!

Pete 281/351
Pete 359
International 9670
Kenworth K100
Ford Hi-Rise Falcon
Mack F daycab
Mack MR
garbage body for Mack MR, Athearn's Mack R or Ford C
70s/80s pups appropriate for Transcon and PIE
USPS low cube postal van
any 70s or 80s sedans, hatchbacks, pickups, station wagons or vans

oh, this list could go on forever...

Think about this (for those of you over 45 years old?) what was your Dad driving in 1964.........a Fairlane, a Biscayne, or a Fury?

well, im only 38 and my dad has had some great cars over the years but he still talks about his 64 GTO

1964_pontiac_gto.jpg

I wanna see this being made in HO, minus the porta potty of course:cool:
Nice thought, more Hi-rail trucks please. There's several variants that could use the same cab/chassis...

I'd like to see one of the hi-rail dump trucks with the dump bed that can pivot to dump off the sides...

70-90s trucks i would love a collection of W900 kenworths and some long nose peterbilts

would also love some 80-90s cars, civics, k-cars, your basic toyotas because there were tons of them built and would add some realism.

any 95+ dodge ram and chevy trucks

Agreed. I also would like to see some 1980s Dodge Diplomat and Ford LTD police cars. While The Fresh Cherries models are good we need more. While Lamborghinis, GTOs, Hemi `Cudas, and classic Mustangs are undeniably cool Too many muscle cars and exotics makes it look like your layout is set in a Barret-Jackson auction not an actual city.

Ricks Decals...

A hollow one, in plastic, would be nice.

As for a trash body, yes please. Dumpster style.

I know about that one; I want one to the level Athearn delivers. Hey, it's a Christmas wish, right? ;)

Back