What kind of engine? / 2005

rustam

Hey, guys! All Hello!
Once again I want to ask you - What kind of engine?
There is a model of the 87 scale? Tell us about the locomotive and what does he do?

THANK YOU!

Here are some pictures of the Intermountain model.

DSC08300.jpg

DSC08301.jpg

DSC08303.jpg

DSC08304.jpg

DSC08305.jpg

DSC08306.jpg

DSC08307.jpg

DSC08308.jpg

DSC08309.jpg

DSC08310.jpg

No sound but it does have a decoder. I am thinking about selling it so PM me if your interested.

I live in Moscow;-) It you have a new one? Why do you want to sell?

I am trying to limit my locos to the era I plan to model 1990-1999 So its to new for me. I have been getting rid of anything that doesnt fit and holding on to only a few oddball items I like.

I like how its packed in the box, with extra padding behind the walkway handrails to stop them being damaged.
I,d like one of those on my layout too. I like the bigger locos.
Ron

I love the ES44AC by intermountain, however not the price tag...$250 bones is what I see them go minimum on evilbay...YIKES...but oddly I got three planed and set to come to me already (oops) just no telling the CFO!! ill get torn up from that....;) they are beautiful units, im torn on CP and the GE demonstrator unit, so i may get #2005 and the other two as CP rail...

The Intermountain units look great! They didn't change the old Tower55 tooling much.:cool:

Actually, Intermountain claimed to have used all-new tooling. The handrails and the radiator section are different. If anything, Intermountain created a really nice "clone" of the Tower 55 model.

Athearn currently holds the tooling for the former Tower 55 model. Athearn has straight up said that they have no plans to release the GEVO anytime soon, and that the tooling was NOT lended or leased to Intermountain.

I love the ES44AC by intermountain, however not the price tag...$250 bones is what I see them go minimum on evilbay...YIKES...but oddly I got three planed and set to come to me already (oops) just no telling the CFO!! ill get torn up from that....;) they are beautiful units, im torn on CP and the GE demonstrator unit, so i may get #2005 and the other two as CP rail...

If you got them when they came out at MB Klein, they were only $215-$220 each. If you wanted a road that didn't sell very well like KCS, then they were on sale for $199.99.

If I knew you were looking for one sooner, I could have picked up some GE Demonstrator and CSX GEVOs for $155 each with sound from the Springfield, MA train show back in January. Toms Trains in Connecticut might still have some. (They were the vendor with the sale)

If you got them when they came out at MB Klein, they were only $215-$220 each. If you wanted a road that didn't sell very well like KCS, then they were on sale for $199.99.

If I knew you were looking for one sooner, I could have picked up some GE Demonstrator and CSX GEVOs for $155 each with sound from the Springfield, MA train show back in January. Toms Trains in Connecticut might still have some. (They were the vendor with the sale)

if i had known id have you pick one up, especially if they were DCC with sound, and i may not have been able to get you the full $155 right away but id pay you what i could have then...LOL!!!

Back