• 35-55

Votes: 82 38.3%
  • 55-75

Votes: 64 29.9%
  • 75 and older

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:)Old enough to know better but young enough to say what the heck and do it anyhow and pay for it two days later. Be 62 and on Social Security next May.:p

31 years old. Some days I feel old, then I go to work. Some of my customers have been shopping at our store TWICE as long as I have been alive!:eek: Now that's old!:)

I'll be 26 x 2 in less than two weeks.
Not sure where I got this saying from, maybe someone here?
"You don't stop playing when you grow older, you grow older when you stop playing"

Happy Birthday, Airslide. Cory, 31x2=62...hey, I was that old last year. What do you mean, really old? :)

Interesting mix so far. We have exactly as many poll responders that are 35 and under as we have those 36 to 55.

Yes, but they were not one when they started shopping at our store! And yes, sixty is old, only because my boss is that age.:D I tell him he's old all of the time!

Well Jim let's see if I can help tip the balance more toward us Pterydactyls. 63 here and to quote Waylon Jennings: "If I'd a known I was gonna live this long I'd a taken better care of myself."

48 and its great cuz I'm old enough to have grandkids (got 2) but young enough (and quick enough) to avoid the old "dump and run" from thier parents.
Noooooo boy! Unless you wanna pick em up later full of candy and cokes, you aint leavin em!!:D

71 & my friends think I'm about 50, but, most of the time I feel(forgot what I was saying) about 25, but I can't remember what 25 felt like, so, guess I'll stick w/39.

I'm 39. I've been 39 a loonnng time.:rolleyes: I've got a grandson that'll be old enough to drive in two years...:eek: ...And I still play with trains, both 1:1 and model.

Your poll started in 10 year intervals, then jumped up to 20 years?? So us old timers get lumped into larger groups?? Doesn't really do much for demographics unless you use the same standard for all. Just my 2 cents worth. BTW, 46 and still kicking. ;)

48 and its great cuz I'm old enough to have grandkids (got 2) but young enough (and quick enough) to avoid the old "dump and run" from thier parents.
Noooooo boy! Unless you wanna pick em up later full of candy and cokes, you aint leavin em!!:D

In the words of my wife, "You had better not bring babys in this house at 18!" By the time I'm 48 my son will be 18:eek::eek: When My Dad was 48 I was 6!:eek:

Back