Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

Guess i'll start got a new kato sd90/mac off evilbay just wanted to show it off....:D
SD530623-2.jpg

SD530621-4.jpg

SD530620-4.jpg

SD530625-1.jpg

thanks for lookin sry for the fuzz pic..:(

From the top of "Mt Krumpet" a Midland freight passes a Pennsy coal drag. Action from 2 weeks ago at the GMTS on the FCSME modular layout! :D
Timonium%20Feb%202011%20024.JPG

Who says ya can't train your Athearn engines to run with you Atlas engines!

thanks for lookin sry for the fuzz pic..:(

Check to see if "Macro" is turned on. If it is still on, any photo beyond 6" or so will be fuzzy. I had one digital camera that this selection was on the side of the camera. It got turned on once and I didn't discover it for a long while. There was no indication of it on the LCD screen.

I just finished this up. I didn't like the roof with the cheesy glass windows, so I did my own thing with it.

Oplholik - The new roof is real improvement

Everyone else - Great shots again!

Wow some great pics so far!
I agree, huge improvement on that roof too!
Here's a couple almost in focus shots I took of the 302 passing the paper mill then again going by Lake Winifred Station.
Boy you really notice all the unfinished parts when you look at the pictures... :rolleyes:

Wow some great pics so far!
I agree, huge improvement on that roof too!
Here's a couple almost in focus shots I took of the 302 passing the paper mill then again going by Lake Winifred Station.
Boy you really notice all the unfinished parts when you look at the pictures... :rolleyes:

Very nice layout Rico. You do good stuff!!:eek:

How did you make your piers for the bridge? Looking sharp!:)

How did you make your paper mill (kit used?)

Any more pics to show us?

You're in winterpeg right? Are you coming to Supertrain this year?
I wonder if zoegraf will be there. Be great to meet

Cheers

Very nice layout Rico. You do good stuff!!:eek:
Thanx, I'm a fan of your work as well! I wish I would finish something tho...:rolleyes:

How did you make your piers for the bridge? Looking sharp!:)
Cut down some Chooch (?) plaster castings, the bottoms are used on a road bridge.

How did you make your paper mill (kit used?)
It's the Walthers Superior Paper kit. This is the third reincarnation of the original mill with the structures all cut up for background buildings.

Any more pics to show us?
I have a few older pics in an album here on my profile, guess I should update!

You're in winterpeg right? Are you coming to Supertrain this year?
I'm just North of Winterpeg and South of the lake. A friend is always threatening to take me to the Supertrain... maybe I should go this year!

I wonder if zoegraf will be there. Be great to meet
Okay we'll shame him into it. If I go he has to as well!

Cheers

Crandell, stunning photo this week... thanx for the desktop! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back