Weekend Photo Fun July 3-6, 2008

Well I won another Atlas Locomotive. This time a SP GP40 speedlettered. Will post pictures next time I am home, Will have 5 new engines to show. A SD45T-2 in SPs older paint, Two Rio Grande GP40-2's and a SP GP38-2 and the fore mentioned GP40

are u getting lucky on ebay with prices or paying alot cause of other bidders? i haven't really won anything decent lately, all end up with outrageous prices.

factory direct trains

has any one ordered from factory direct trains? i ordered from them for the first time yesterday. are the alright?

OKIECRIP>:confused:

are u getting lucky on ebay with prices or paying alot cause of other bidders? i haven't really won anything decent lately, all end up with outrageous prices.

I have been paying about new prices for stuff. sometimes I get lucky but most of what I buy is new in the box and that regard I have been seeing a few good deals. I buy mainly from ebay stores

I have been paying about new prices for stuff. sometimes I get lucky but most of what I buy is new in the box and that regard I have been seeing a few good deals. I buy mainly from ebay stores
You're shopping the wrong way. I just got 3 P2K SD60's for under $35 each. :cool: Don't just on the first item, just wait for one to come cheaper. Nothing out there is that important.

Back