Weatherings for a Diorama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

mikeknuckey

Far away in Chile...
Hi!
I’ve been working on a old F unit and a track side shanty from Atlas for a Diorama that may... some day; it will be part of my (future) Layout.

I work with Tamiya Acrylics and AK Interactive products.
For the shanty roof I've printed a tool to corrugate aluminium, downloadable from thingiverse.com
A76BA838-EFCE-4C27-BA36-C3EEE5EE237F.jpeg
9F014A44-A57B-479D-8290-07B9A4D822AA.jpeg

E78F38F1-6A1A-4464-B7E8-E8ADF794202B.jpeg

Attachments

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.