Warehouse Office

MGWSY

Here is a HO scale Pikestuff warehouse office that I have been working on for a friend, I decided to scratchbuild an interior and detail it. I also made a ceiling and drilled holes for 12 White Surface Mount LEDs.

Here are the results.

Building1.png

Building12.png

Building21.png

Building22.png

Interior11.png

Ceiling2.png

Interior2.png

Interior31.png

Interior41.png

Interior42.png

Interior43.png

Interior48.png

Sorry, MG, missed this ealier. That's a great looking interior, especially for HO. I like the train pics on the wall. Pretty cool way to do the interior lights too. That thing must have taken you a month of Sundays to get done.

Very nice work. How did you make the interior items? The level of detail is out standing, especially for HO scale.

Excellant work!
Where did you find the interior furniture?
I couldn't build that furniture in 1:1 scale, much less in HO.

Are you going to have a smoking computer, too?

I made the walls from .040 Styrene, The Furniture is from Model Power, Details are from Busch and Faller, Figures are Model Power and Presier. Then I added a bly felt carpet and the pictures are scaled down from picture I took in Fort Worth, Tx and Wilberham, MA.

Wow that's great work!
I have a few buildings up front of the tracks that need interiors, but I'll leave the guy in yellow out... he looks pretty p'd off about something!

Great work I like those scale size railroad pics on the walls. You can say the owner of the company is a railfan.

Back