Video software

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi, can anyone recommend a good freeware video editing program on the internet that isn't full of addons and spam? I'm just trying to be able to rotate the view on some videos I shot with my iPhone so I can join them together.

Thanks in advance!
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wombat457

Staff member
Steve,

I know you said free but I use NCH Video Pad Editor. While it isn't free it is reasonably priced and you can do almost anything with it.

Red Oak & Western

From the NCH Software website:

Get it Free. A free video editor version is available for non-commercial use only. If you will be using it at home you can download the free version here.

PS: the link didn't survive the cut and paste.

wombat457

Staff member
Darn, I did realize that when I bought it. Not that I am complaining as I also bought their Audio Editing Software as well.

Ayn1078

I used iMovie and Videopad video editor, it's okay for beginners. And there's this Final Cut Pro that is easy to operate.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.