Unloading on Ebay

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
We all look on Ebay once in awhile, I'm sure you all have your favorite searches too. I have one search for Athearn in North America. It averages anywhere from 3,500 to 4,500 items at any given time. I was surprised to see the total number of items at 12,416 items today!!!! Somebody sure is unloading a bunch of stuff. I didn't see any one seller with that many items for sale though. :eek:

Jerome,

I have heard that sometimes E-Bay will add E-Bay store listings into their search numbers. (as appossed to just auction #'s) Maybe when things get slow?

I read that a while back. Don't know if it's true or not?

Todd Templeton

Not Athearn but I noticed a bunch of Branchline stuff suddenly unloaded. Upon investigating, several of the regular dealers are dumping the old stock since Branchline just released a new run. Personally I can't tell the difference between the old and new.

I think that more people have just run out of money and are selling possesions trying to make the next rent or house payment. No matter what the government says, the recession is not getting better, at least for the unemployed.

I think that more people have just run out of money and are selling possesions trying to make the next rent or house payment. No matter what the government says, the recession is not getting better, at least for the unemployed.

Ain't that the truth, I just hope the construction industry rebounds some for this upcoming season, I don't want to spend another summer not working. :( Atleast my wife to be just scored a great job with Lockheed Martin, I guess the 5 years of schooling has paid off, now it's my turn to go back and finish.

yup its getting bad not better. I`m thinking i might have to unload some stuff just to get by being unemployed sucks it does . I`m really hoping i dont:(

Back