Train and emergency vehicle videos

That was some horn action. I imagine most of the town was awake between the horn and the siren. Looks like a dually pickup with a cap so I suspect it was some kind of fire department command vehicle.

Man, he let you walk around that close to the shoulder to take a video of his car? Maybe he was a nice guy but that was a dumb thing to do. God forbid, you could have been killed and his career could have been over. The most dangerous place to be is behind a police car with all the lights going while on the shoulder, and a narrow shoulder at that. They are drunk magnets. :eek:

Once again,I got pulled over for speeding while railfanning.I was chasing AZER units that came through again and thought they were going to go up White Bluff sub,but they went down Pine Bluff sub.He told me to slow down.I've known this Pine Bluff,AR police officer for years.I was running 55+ in a 45 on US 65B in Pine Bluff.He pulled me over between 2 bridges that go over the abandoned Cotton Belt line to the Pine Bluff Arsenal,now Pitts Dr and UP's White Bluff sub.

SO YOU'RE the one who gives railfans a bad name!

Nah, he doesn't get the press.
It's the kid who was texting the Metrolink engineer right before he crashed, that kind of person who gets all the press, that gives railfans a bad name.

Nah, he doesn't get the press.
It's the kid who was texting the Metrolink engineer right before he crashed, that kind of person who gets all the press, that gives railfans a bad name.
That too. Sad part is, that kid was not breaking any laws, where as the member who posted here, IS...:mad:

Back