Third Southern Transfer Caboose Finished

L&N Castle

Evening All. Well,as of this past Sunday, I have finally finished my last Southern Transfer Caboose. While I don't have any photos as yet, Transfer Caboose XC-17,looks pretty good.It joins my other two,XC7873,and XC10. I still have some minor touch up to do,but nothing major.IT'S DONE:) !!.YEA:D . Maybe one day,I'll post some photos of all three,a real family photo shot.William.

L&N Castle said:
Evening All. Well,as of this past Sunday, I have finally finished my last Southern Transfer Caboose. While I don't have any photos as yet, Transfer Caboose XC-17,looks pretty good.It joins my other two,XC7873,and XC10. I still have some minor touch up to do,but nothing major.IT'S DONE:) !!.YEA:D . Maybe one day,I'll post some photos of all three,a real family photo shot.William.

William- having seen your other cabeese, I'm looking forward to seeing this one. If it is as detailed as the others, it will be a very nice model. :cool:
Congrats on getting it finished.
Mikey

William, I also have seen some of these and I really think you should share your excellent work with all. Get CJ to take some photos for you, if you don't have a Camera.

Evening Fellows. Mike,I hope to have it with me when we meet at CJ's. I'm just glad to have it done. Rex, I'll have to see what I can work out with Carey,but before I do that,I really need some type of layout to put them on,so they look right.So,that's next on my to do list.BTW,where did you see some Southern Transfer Cabooses at? Looking foward to seeing both of you over at CJ's. Also,do you think I should bring extra coffee?:p I,mean you never know if there's enough.:D Take care guys.William.

Hey Rex. Man talk about egg on my face.:eek: Yes ,now that you mention it sure was. Gee,now I know I'm getting old:D .Thanks for the reminder.William.

Back