The trailer for "Unstoppable" is out.

It doesn't involve a real train though. It's a fake locomotive built around a peterbilt and then digitally altered to be the correct width.

What, the DCC stop button is out? Pull the plug, man, quick!

I always nitpick action movies to death but this one looks like fun. I couldn't resist laughing at the random cop car rollover though... reminded me of the chase scene in Blues Brothers with cop cars smashing around and flying through the air entirely at random. :)

Some pretty nice looking loconmotives in those pictures. I'll probably have to check out the movie sometime.

I'm looking forward to it - from what I can see in the trailer, I'm glad they've done their homework and got prototypical modern equipment in there, instead of 'dumbed down for the masses' stereotypical movie railroad stuff.

I'll be interested in seeing how they justify all the safetys being bypassed.
Looks pretty good tho!

Very interesting read on the real incident that this movie is based on. Really good information on how the brake systems work on a locomotive.

Pretty crazy how the engineer made mistakes only in a specific order which was why it happened. The odds of all those events.

Back