That one item you have always been after

Karl, they're not that hard to replace! First hold the frame halves in both hands, then use your 3rd hand to pull and replace the belt!:D

See, its reeaall easy!:p;)

Its just that its hard to get my 3rd hand (or 4th) to either, a) get off her computer, b) stop staring at the big screen or c) get out of the kitchen to help me.:rolleyes: So, I can only do tasks like that on laundry day, when she is down here anyway!:rolleyes:;):eek:

Its just that its hard to get my 3rd hand (or 4th) to either, a) get off her computer, b) stop staring at the big screen or c) get out of the kitchen to help me.:rolleyes: So, I can only do tasks like that on laundry day, when she is down here anyway!:rolleyes:;):eek:

easy fix...schedule laundry day every day...problem solved...

that ford model is nice. Anyone know what happened to the guy who was trying to custom model one and doing his own etching for the logo?

nope :p just messin with ya man LOL if I was in your area id help you out, but the next best thing might be one of those weighted bases with two armed aligator clips and a magnifier (i think its called the helping hand), I can't remember the name if it but I honestly think its literally called the "helping hand" or something like that...

on another note (and topic) looks like a new DCC system is in order...uuug....

Back