Southern Railway lives on!!!!!!!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Smoke

Southern Railway lives on
UPDATED Southern Railway lives on!!!!!!!

This is my Walthers 8-40BW that I custom painted and decalled. I am going to sell it on eBay for the money.:D

-Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:

mtrpls

Ignorance is Patriotic
A worthy interchange partner indeed....

NICE WORK MAN!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Cjcrescent

Master Mechanic
Smoke;

I would love to see your shots, but since the day after you posted them this is all I get! And this is on Netscape, IE, and Foxfire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Smoke;

I would love to see your shots, but since the day after you posted them this is all I get! And this is on Netscape, IE, and Foxfire.
Oops, I actually deleted the ones I had posted:eek: . I put some different ones up there.:D

-Smoke

Smoke

UPDATE: I glossed it and took some pictures with the tripod. Amazing what a tripod can do huh.:D:eek: I also found an exact matching paint for the white stripe:D :cool: :) ;) . There are multiple places on the loco where I have painted the stripe for an inch or so and you can't even tell:p . These are the pictures that are going to be up on ebay. If you can't tell I am so happy, hence all the smilies.:D :D ;) :) :cool: :eek: :) :cool:

-Smoke

Steve B

Firefighter
The pictures on Ebay look great, an advert with a good picture will out sell one with a crap picture any day, nice work

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.